☠ Nate Diaz Demands Rematch with Conor: "I'm not doing sh*t until we go for round three!"

Who wins the rubber match?

• Total voters
Hopefully at UFC 209. The Nate from the Michael Johnson fight will beat Conor.

"I'm not doing sh*t until we go for round three," Diaz said at the event's post-fight press conference. "You won't be seeing me until then. If they want to set it up as soon as possible, let's do it. But I don't think it's a very good business move for him to be taking any other fights, and he's a businessman, so we'll see what happens."

. . .

"I've been a lightweight the whole time," Diaz said. "I think I walked into the cage tonight probably at 177, 176, 175. F*ck, maybe lighter. So hell yeah, that's what I wanted this fight at, so I could have a six-pack. You know you want to be in a picture with a six-pack."

. . .

A third fight between the two would only be even bigger and would bring with it another massive payday. So while Diaz may have lost to McGregor at UFC 202, he believes he made good on his promise that the game would change after the pair's rematch.

"Change is happening right now," Diaz said. "If you want to be successful in this business and you want to do good in this business, you're going to have to follow the leader. And if you're going to say that somebody else is the leader, you got it wrong. Look at Conor. What did Conor do for this fight? He did exactly what I told his ass to do. He hopped on a bike -- a little amateur style, he didn't have no clips, he didn't have no helmet, that's not how you ride but he tried -- and he hired all top-10 people to come in from wherever.

"He hired these people and that was a good job, but who taught you how to do that? Your sensei here, man. It's like, follow the leader as far as the martial artists, follow the leader as far as the businessmen. Like, sh*t, if you think that I'm tripping and just talking out of my ass, then you're obviously not that bright because I've supposed to have been fired already 20 times from this organization, and look where I'm at now. Still doing my thing on the main card."

As for the financials of the eventual rubber match, Diaz reiterated a mantra he has long maintained, explaining that no matter the dollar amount, it wouldn't be enough for what he and McGregor put themselves through.

Cont...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...sh-t-until-he-and-conor-mcgregor-go-for-round

This was his entire plan.

I want connor to defend against aldo. If not then take a fight against either ferguson, rda or alvarez. He neats all 3.

Now if he wins the lighweight belt and wonderboy hasnt claimed the welterweight belt then fight woodley.

Best game plan for connor is to try and take 3 belts otherwise defend the lightweight belt. Not all that crash hot on a third fight with nate largely because connor does not need it.

Lots of far more interesting fights at this point. I think he smokes ferguson.

Nate isn't planning on fighting anyone other than McGregor for the rest of his career.

I want a 3rd fight, but definitely not immediately. Nate should spend the next year learning how to defend leg kicks and working on shooting in for takedowns before the next fight happens.

Conor will win the rubber match simply based on Nate's inability to adjust and his refusal to evolve.

Made it 50/50 never seen a poll on sherdog so close.

Back