Opinion ♔♔♔Steven Crowder on weirdo Anti-Trump Celebs♔♔♔

Lord Commander Palis

Superior Genetics
Banned
Reaction score
@StevenCrowder

Tremendous video. Look at how weird the lefts leaders are. How can anyone take low IQ leftist cucks seriously? What a weird world we live in where almost half the voters think like this.

E5k4kDI.gif

you mean "logical anti trump celebs" dont you?

if you are pro trump you are a goof

Is there anything less courageous than preaching to a room of rich Hollywood liberals?

Logical lol. About as logical as letting Jason Mayhem house sit your house and watch your kids for a week.
yup.... logical

yes, ranting about liberals in the War Room.

Nah. At least here people can disagree with me.

It's also funny listening to some of these people complain about refugees while taking in...

ZERO refugees!

Nah. At least here people can disagree with me.

It's also funny listening to some of these people complain about refugees while taking in...

ZERO refugees!
you do realise that "taking in refugees" doesnt actually mean people take them in dont you? ...... the refugees get their own homes usually lol :p

@StevenCrowder

Tremendous video. Look at how weird the lefts leaders are. How can anyone take low IQ leftist cucks seriously? What a weird world we live in where almost half the voters think like this.

E5k4kDI.gif

They need some of this.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

The right sure likes to pay a lot of attention to celebrities.

you do realise that "taking in refugees" doesnt actually mean people take them in dont you? ...... the refugees get their own homes usually lol :p
Yeah, homes far away from Beverly Hills

...it's sad that hilary took her loss with more dignity then both the fake news peddlers and hollyweirdos.

I guess their feelings got hurt going full goebbels propaganda mode and being directly rejected by the nation. Haha!

...it's sad that hilary took her loss with more dignity then both the fake news peddlers and hollyweirdos.

I guess their feelings got hurt going full goebbels propaganda mode and being directly rejected by the nation. Haha!
They're privileged babies who would probably take ZERO refugees into one of their many mansions with guest houses. Wonder why?

Crowder does a damn good job of telling it like it is, without holding back. Hesrightyouknow.jpg

you mean "logical anti trump celebs" dont you?

if you are pro trump you are a goof
Keep vilifying, insulting and dehumanizing people you disagree with. That always ends up well.

I'll watch the video later.

For the past week or so I keep getting sponsored advertisements from Crowder on Facebook. He seems to think liberals shouldn't support Planned Parenthood because he thinks Margaret Sanger was a racist who wanted to kill all black babies. Well....Sanger has been dead for something like 50 years. And I doubt he has read more about her views than some religious whack job has posted on Facebook. Why is he advertising his ignorance?

Back