Opinion ♔♔♔Steven Crowder on weirdo Anti-Trump Celebs♔♔♔

I think Ben Shapiro is overrated but even he's leagues ahead of Crowder. Crowder hides behind being a comedian and doesn't claim to be a great political thinker but he's also not funny either so even in that capacity he fails.
Sounds like Jon Stewart or that other hack who has some talk show nobody watches, already forgot that pencil neck dorks name

Sounds like Jon Stewart or that other hack who has some talk show nobody watches, already forgot that pencil neck dorks name
Crowder's even worse than Oliver IMO. At least the writers of the John Oliver show pick interesting topics for John to bomb jokes on, Crowder just seems like someone who jumped on the anti-SJW bandwagon for YT hits.

giphy.gif

Drugs are bad.... M'kay.

The one thing I find scary about Trump Humpers is how they react to anything negative said about their Dear Leader. It is cult like in the way they attack any dissenting opinion.
So what someone disagrees with the President. It has been happening since George Washington, but Trump Humpers are as petty as their Dear Leader and get so fooking shook about anything negative said about Trump. It is comical.

Dear Trump Humpers, do me a fucking favor, write the 1st amendment on a chalk board 100 times.
Guess that's why they call him "daddy"

He's at the Shia's Autistic Gathering For Unity right now. #CrowderHijacksShia debating with people

I think Ben Shapiro is overrated but even he's leagues ahead of Crowder. Crowder hides behind being a comedian and doesn't claim to be a great political thinker but he's also not funny either so even in that capacity he fails.
Remember O'Reilly's show? He had Dennis Miller and Jesse Watters on as "comedians." Profoundly unfunny individuals. Now consider that Crowder got fired from Fox for not being funny. That takes serious talent given the competition.

Crowder is an unfunny dumbass and a liar. And he likes to "pretend" to be trans just a little too much. You can tell the guy had practice.

Crowder is an unfunny dumbass and a liar. And he likes to "pretend" to be trans just a little too much. You can tell the guy had practice.

Dude his comedy is some of the cringiest shit I've ever seen. He's like a poor man's Sam Hyde, and that's being generous.

The one thing I find scary about Trump Humpers is how they react to anything negative said about their Dear Leader. It is cult like in the way they attack any dissenting opinion.
So what someone disagrees with the President. It has been happening since George Washington, but Trump Humpers are as petty as their Dear Leader and get so fooking shook about anything negative said about Trump. It is comical.

Dear Trump Humpers, do me a fucking favor, write the 1st amendment on a chalk board 100 times.
Dear Trump Haters, please stop assaulting us, especially the black supporters. I know y'all hate it when they think for themselves.

Crowder's even worse than Oliver IMO. At least the writers of the John Oliver show pick interesting topics for John to bomb jokes on, Crowder just seems like someone who jumped on the anti-SJW bandwagon for YT hits.
LOL of course John Oliver is better than Stephen Crowder. Some of his segments are genuinely interesting and he addresses less popular topics that are important. If you ignore the comedic value or lack of it, it can be educational.

Stephen Crowder is a hack, he lies about a lot of shit and is ignorant about the stuff that he's honest about.

His impressions are awful too, except when he pretends to be a transsexual. VERY believable!

Lol. This thread is hilarious. So many banned fucktards.

First if you are part of hollyweird you are already a loser.

These actors are nothing but puppets for the elite and told to play ball. Don't play ball you are gone .

This industry has ruined so many children .. And if these actors were nor part of it , they looked the other way .

Only thing sicker then a liberal is a over paid hollyweird liberal

Last edited:
I'll watch the video later.

For the past week or so I keep getting sponsored advertisements from Crowder on Facebook. He seems to think liberals shouldn't support Planned Parenthood because he thinks Margaret Sanger was a racist who wanted to kill all black babies. Well....Sanger has been dead for something like 50 years. And I doubt he has read more about her views than some religious whack job has posted on Facebook. Why is he advertising his ignorance?

Planned parent hood or more like avoiding parent hood.

I didn't use protection, can use please kill this sperm before it grows , yeah your a loser.

Back