Opinion ♔♔♔Steven Crowder on weirdo Anti-Trump Celebs♔♔♔

Off topic, like ALWAYS.

Lets hear your thoughts on pathetic, hypocritical, hollyweirdos.
What makes you think that I'm here to cater to your stupid fucking posts?

Also - LOL at this post from lover of pedophile-lovers like Milo - like you. You're easily one of the 5 most pathetic posters on Sherdog. Have fun languishing in your complete irrelevance to every conversation here. Punk bitch.

Last edited:
You're not a human being until you're in my phone book.

I'm just fascinated with the moral conundrum in this debate that passes judgement on what particular point in the reproductive process that life is sacred.

Hey, maybe I see my life beginning at the moment my parents looked at each other and said "how you doin?" Interference with that would terminate my existence. So I see cock-blocking as murder.
chris-evans-laughing-gif-3.gif

Trump has a lways been pro-America, hollyweirdos are not.

So... WRONG my little ubermensch doofus.

Pro America?
What has Trump ever done for America?
Well, I guess he did help American lawyers when all those middle-class people sued him.

What could be more Pro-America than fucking over the little guy?

What makes you think that I'm here to cater to your stupid fucking posts?

Also - LOL at this post from lover of pedophile-lovers like Milo - like you. You're easily one of the 5 most pathetic posters on Sherdog. Have fun languishing in your complete irrelevance to every conversation here. Punk bitch.
This response looked like something some ho on her period would say.

<DisgustingHHH>

Right... on their own they are sperm and eggs. When they come together (conception you fucking retard) they become a human being. You just defeated your own argument while calling me a dunce. I think I love you

A fertilized egg automatically becomes a human being in your view?

Lol. You reek of insecurity, Susan.
You reek of jealousy, Pam.

Sorry my lifestyle of fucking 2 bitches at a time, making $10-20k a month not working some 9-5 fat ass desk job that you work pisses you off into a constant habitual cycle of period induced paranoia knowing that you will die unhappy and bitter that guys like me with model good looks, JACKKKKKKED RIPPED, with a wallet PACKED full with cash exist and live with viking and mongolian blood COURSING through my veins must REALLY REALLY SUUUUUUCK!!

Damn I'm getting pumped up!! I think it's time for me to go to work now... AKA THE GYM HAHAHAHA!!!

P.S. I have such love for humanity that even though you are a lowly little twerp of a human being that I will be willing to help you restore (if you ever had any) MANLINESS back into you. Shoot me a pm I'll set you up with some essentials from Amazon, some work out plans and I'll even throw in a pair of headphones that I sell by the thousands for free.

Sorry my lifestyle of fucking 2 bitches at a time, making $10-20k a month not working some 9-5 fat ass desk job that you work pisses you off into a constant habitual cycle of period induced paranoia knowing that you will die unhappy and bitter that guys like me with model good looks, JACKKKKKKED RIPPED, with a wallet PACKED full with cash exist and live with viking and mongolian blood COURSING through my veins must REALLY REALLY SUUUUUUCK!!

Damn I'm getting pumped up!! I think it's time for me to go to work now... AKA THE GYM HAHAHAHA!!!

P.S. I have such love for humanity that even though you are a lowly little twerp of a human being that I will be willing to help you restore (if you ever had any) MANLINESS back into you. Shoot me a pm I'll set you up with some essentials from Amazon, some work out plans and I'll even throw in a pair of headphones that I sell by the thousands for free.

Lol. You sound poor. Desk? What is this "desk" you speak of?

In regards to the original video:

A celebrity's job is to be famous. Therefore, they will say, do, and tweet stuff to keep them famous.

They will get more likes, comments, and retweets if they discuss something political compared to something benign like grandma's vegetable soup recipe

you do realise that "taking in refugees" doesnt actually mean people take them in dont you? ...... the refugees get their own homes usually lol :p

We have a massive homeless problem and a housing shortage. Fuck refugees. They should fix their own countries.

It really is something to consider. These people have massive estates on acres of land secured by walls, dogs, and cameras. Maybe Deniro or Streep would consider taking in a few military age male refugees? As long as they're vetted of couse

Buy walls don't work! That is what Hollywood told me!

<Kpop775>

We should bump this thread every 6 months just to remind ourselves that FacePunch got banned.

Why did ol dirty get banned?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back