♔♔COD BLOPS4 Blackout Role Call♔♔

The hype around it has me considering my first Call of Duty purchase since Modern Warfare 2. BR games seem like a lot of fun and would be a big change of pace from my usual rpgs and stragtegy library. Might wait for reviews first.
a bunch of people were/are streaming it if you wanted to get an early look at it and get there opinion

Not a fan of BR games but it is nice to play a BR game that actually has good controls and some polish compared to PUBG and fortnite

This. It's the best BR game by far. Either way I'm not paying $60 for a BR game. I like them but just to hop in every now and then.

I'm gonna be picking bastards off like the Cowboys busting up them Giants

I haven’t played a cod since black ops but this looks decent. Although I couldn’t get into scrubG or shitnite.

I kinda wish COD had done something COMPLETELY different for BR. Maybe like a better version of FFA.

Don't rate the BR tbh.

It was OK but maybe I'm just over those type of games.

Didnt get to play the multi-player but if it's anything like cod blops 3 it should be epic.

Watched a bunch of big name streamers play this last night or two and they all seemed to love it, going to get the beta tonight after work and try to get a few games in... going to get it for ps4 as I suck using pc still ... my whole plan is to get wasted and play tonight

Of course those streamers love it. They're becoming about as credible as review sites these days tbh, most of the big name streamers get paid to do this, of course they're gonna say it's good. They say it's bad, gravy train and freebies stop flowing.

Same with "EA Gamechangers" its what alot are paid to do, the big name streamers with a big base anyway. This does admittedly look like the best COD theyve come out with in along time though.

Of course those streamers love it. They're becoming about as credible as review sites these days tbh, most of the big name streamers get paid to do this, of course they're gonna say it's good. They say it's bad, gravy train and freebies stop flowing.

Same with "EA Gamechangers" its what alot are paid to do, the big name streamers with a big base anyway. This does admittedly look like the best COD theyve come out with in along time though.
ok

This is actually a pretty good watch on Gamechangers and things like that.

thats cool, with streams i can see it for myself and decide if i like it or not. i enjoyed it as did everyone else who played it. when i dont like something i dont click on a thread about it..

thats cool, with streams i can see it for myself and decide if i like it or not. i enjoyed it as did everyone else who played it. when i dont like something i dont click on a thread about it..

Im not even criticizing the game dude, I assume you can't read or are just acting retarded, one of the two. Im just saying most of these streamers opinions are about as credible as someone at ign, the only difference being we know for a fact they get paid directly by the companies to review games.

This COD actually looks like 4 the best thing they've released in over half a decade.

Im not even criticizing the game dude, I assume you can't read or are just acting retarded, one of the two. Im just saying most of these streamers opinions are about as credible as someone at ign, the only difference being we know for a fact they get paid directly by the companies to review games.

This COD actually looks like 4 the best thing they've released in over half a decade.
kewl. A guy on youtube told you that you shouldnt trust streamers... thank you for posting and letting me know. streaming you can watch the game and see for yourself. have a nice day..

kewl. A guy on youtube told you that you shouldnt trust streamers... thank you for posting and letting me know. streaming you can watch the game and see for yourself. have a nice day..

There's more videos, that's just a good one that covers it well. I don't cover my ears and go "lalalalala" every time someone tells me something I don't want to hear though.

This. It's the best BR game by far. Either way I'm not paying $60 for a BR game. I like them but just to hop in every now and then.
Driftor is advocating for Blackout to be free to play. They won’t do it, but I wish they would.

Driftor is advocating for Blackout to be free to play. They won’t do it, but I wish they would.

I don't expect them to release it for free. That's not fair to them it's not a free product. I played the game it was great quality needs some things fixed of course but nothing to crazy. It would be nice if they could offer a lower price point just to play that portion of the game and then you pay the difference if you want to unlock the rest of the game. I think $30 is a fair asking price and I'd buy it for me and my cousin if they did that.

Back