♔ Bisping Reveals His Demands as Middleweight Champion ♔

Bisping has a right to:

• Total voters
As is often the case, the title is misleading and sheeple flock to it. here's what he said:

""There is someone I've got my eye on, but ultimately it's down to the UFC. I do get a say since I'm the champion, so that's nice."

That's hardly him "picking" his opponent.

Bisping really shouldn't be talking about choosing his opponent after complaining everyone else was ducking. He can't have it both ways.

The UFC would probably set his defence in the UK without him asking.

Bisping really shouldn't be talking about choosing his opponent after complaining everyone else was ducking. He can't have it both ways.

The UFC would probably set his defence in the UK without him asking.

Misleading title man, he isn't choosing his opponent from what I can tell

Jacare, Weidman and Romero are all really tough fights for him.

Winning the belt earns you the right to defend it where you want. Especially a home arena.

No Bisping. You will not choose your opponent and venue.
You will fight Weidman in MSG and like it.
Its the biggest fight for him in the biggest venue.
The Chris has already started campaigning for it.
It can only be Jacare or Hendo. The Chris and Rocksalt will fight for contender after he defends it loses.

If I was Bisping and Rockhold had shown me that level of disrespect then I'd too enjoy arrogantly dismissing him. He probably won't have the belt long so he absolutely should enjoy being the top dog and making ridiculous demands for the lols.

Anyway Weidman deserves a shot before Rockhold given that he had more title defences before dropping it.

"Something I'd like to do" doesn't sound like a demand.

LOL at Bisping wants old man Hendo. Of course, he does not want any of Luke,Weidman,Jacare and Romero. He said something like these guys doesn't deserve a shoot at the title yet. and Hendo or Nick deserve it . Yeah, Bisping is a 1 time champ, anybody who fights him next, beats him.

in what sport does the champion chooses his oponent? what a joke

200.gif

ummm...theres that guy called Floyd Mayweather...

so apparently it is common practice in fighting sports in america ?
everywhere else, the champion has to defend against the best ranked challenger or the semi final winner or a title contender fight winner

Neither. he will do what he is told

Shouldn't the champion face the top contenders?

This is entertainment (just like any sport).

Bisping Hendo 2 sells better than Bispjng Jacare.

Let's not pretend who he fights is important and requires a fair process.

Hillary vs Trump is important.

Not two dudes punching each other in the face for your drunken enjoyment.

Sport is bullshit entertainment, don't pretend it means anything and must follow rules.

The result of a championship fight, the Super Bowl and the Olympics has as much inherent meaning as the ending of Captain America: Civil War. Zero.
Hendo is ranked #13.

Even for the UFC this is too much contorting

Back