♔ Bisping Reveals His Demands as Middleweight Champion ♔

Bisping has a right to:

• Total voters
I have zero qualms with him defending his title in his home country as he is now a historical figure in MMA. Choosing opponents, though, is how the 145 division has begun falling apart. He needs to fight who deserves it. #JacareOrBust

Dan Henderson in the UK, or a Rockhold rematch, those are the biggest fights they can make for him $$ wise. Give the English their champ at home before he loses it.

Wideman in NY would be a draw too, but I'd rather see Wideman and Rockhold rematch there for the title fight opportunity.

Let's not forget Bisping took that fight on two weeks notice. When a fighter steps up and helps the UFC in a pinch and then pulls off a stunning upset, the UFC should do everything it can to reward that fighter in his next fight. That goes for Nate Diaz and Bisping.

Calling it Now Bisping vs CM punk bahahahahhaa could you imagine the BS meter!!

Lol

lol what dumb statement: choose your oponent lol... im up for a defense in uk... but it wont happend, it needs ppv... or tickets will be expensive :)

1. Wants to choose his opponent
2. Wants to choose the venue

"Bisping doesn't believe the former Strikeforce champ deserves a shot at redemption and has already zeroed on the fighter he wants to face next.

"Unfortunately, I'm not going to give you a name," Bisping told ESPN's Brett Okamoto.

"There is someone I've got my eye on, but ultimately it's down to the UFC. I do get a say since I'm the champion, so that's nice.

Bisping, 29-7, also revealed he's already informed the UFC brass that he's keen for his first title defence to take place in the UK.

"He added: "Defending the title in the U.K. is certainly something I'd love to do, and I've already made it clear to Dana White that I would like to do that."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/522080/Michael-Bisping-talks-first-UFC-title-defence

These are not demands.
But he is obviously trying to pull to his side.

And I agree with him.

He has always been pegged as the best british fighter... then now that he is the champion, it is the obvious time to push for fights in UK... much like UFC tried to do with Cain... with the difference that Bisping is actually from UK...:p

He can make his preference known but he doesn't get to choose shit

UK makes sense since if he wins/successfully defends the title I could see him immediately retiring via postfight interview, and what better place than his home country of England.
vs CM Punk would be hilarious. if bisping wins, awesome. if punk wins, internet will break and the hilarity and chaos that ensues will be fun to watch. let them fight.

He's going to lose unless he picks someone at the bottom of the top 10. He loses to the top 5. He shouldn't be able to pick his opponents. But if he wants to lose in front of his UK fans, that's fine by me.

Wrong. Weidman at MSG sells more than Bisping vs anyone else.
Jacare ? Romero ? Those fights will sell nothing.

While i think a diaz fight isnt right for the sport.....

Right now....the name Diaz is hot.....

I think it would probably do the best numbers....that said.....

ITS JACARE's turn.....

Back