♔ Bisping's Rematch Prediction: Hendo Will Be KTFO ♔

Bisping vs. Hendo 2

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Michael Bisping plans to knock Dan Henderson 'the f**k out' in rematch

What do you make of Henderson's power since getting off TRT?

Yeah, well, Dan Henderson is still a formidable force. He is who he is. He's had a great career, but you can't deny, he's slowed down a little bit. His knockout power is still there. We saw him knockout [Hector] Lombard, but he's lost to a few as well. His knockout power is still there. Obviously he's going to try to land that H-Bomb on me in October. Good luck doing that. I'm not going to walk into that one.

Listen, he's still a formidable opponent, though. He knocked out Tim Boetsch, he knocked out Lombard just recently. The guy can still pack a punch.

Make no mistake: in October, everybody can tune in to see America's no. 1 bad boy getting knocked the f--k out. Make no mistake about that.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/1...ger-to-fight-a-post-trt-dan-henderson-on-even

God Damn,,, I love both guys :(

I'm British but my heart says Hendo

I think Bisping wins this one.

Not sure if he knocks Hendo out though.

And he better be damn careful. That H-Bomb and H- Elbow still have some nasty power in them.

I expect Hendo to KO Bisping again just the same but I'll be on Team Bisping this time even as a hardcore longtime Hendo fan. I like Bisping as Champ and i'd like to see him run with it for a bit and avenge that loss.

IDGAF about Bisping's redemption. Hendo by KO! Followed by the Ultimate retirement.

I think the one thing Bisping is underestimating is its fully possible Henderson just takes TRT anyway and KOs Bisping, and retires

My prediction : H-Bomb part II

Hendo_Dive_Bomb.gif

left hook Larry vs shuffle-shuffle H-bomb

My head says Bisping.

My heart says Hendo.

Hendo KO 1.

Just to see how hilarious this would be, and how it would all play out.

I think Bisping takes this one and will finish Hendo. Henderson is much worse than last time, he just doesn't have the mobility he did at 100. Bisping is actually better than he was back then and has more power.

Bisping has 1 KO win in his career. It was his last fight. Why is he suddenly a knock out artist who can take out Hendo? The casuals fan mentality is weak and shows you're only as good as your last fight. Hendo is going to win again.

Like some guys here, I also would like Bisping to stay as champion a lil longer but, Bisping knocking out Hendo? ...ok, good luck with that. He can definitely take the decision but this smells like Bisping getting KTFO again man.

Bisping got much better moving around the cage don't see Hendo catch him with that shot again but again you never know.

The common loss is that they both got kicked in the head by TRT vitor. Hendo got kicked twice and Bispings eye will never be the same again, just a thought.

power is the last thing to go and it would be fucking hilarious if hendo duplicated anything remotely close to ufc 100.,,,,,,,and remember, it was only a few fights ago where we saw Thales freeking Leites wslk down Bisping for 25 minutes in a split decision.

....and here we are again with Michael calling Dan an" old piece of shit"....I mean u couldn't write this any better in Hollywood.

Only problem is that this is bullshit and there are too many fighters that sho u ld get title shot over #13 Henderson.

Is it just me or has Hendo been unable to stuff a takedown since 2010?

I don't understand why his opponents don't just take him down and lay n' pray or pound him out.

Back