♔ King Bisping Admits Hendo Got Under His Skin ♔

Which of the following was a cheap shot?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Normally, I’m not that way in fights," said Henderson after knocking out Bisping. "I know if a guy is out and I tend to stop. I knew I knocked him out. I think that last one was just to shut him up a little bit.”

He has said since that he was only joking. Regardless, that one blow showed both why some love the UFC and why others see it as being beyond the pale. It wasn’t just a follow-up shot to a falling fighter, but an assault on an unconscious man. It has gone down as one of the most celebrated knockouts in UFC history and Henderson himself uses a silhouette image of it as his personal logo.

“It took me an hour just to figure out where I was and who I was,” Bisping says. Nine years later, it’s the humiliation that hurts. “Every time I see that logo, on his shorts, his banner,” Bisping says, “I think: ‘You bastard.’”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/oct/07/ufc-204-michael-bisping-dan-henderson-revenge

Hahahahaha

Best logo ever

Hendo didnt know he ko'd him he just said that. Otherwise that wouldve been a criminal thing to do.

this could be a Bisping hungrier than his title win...

That was fucking unnecessary. I don't care how many of these neckbeards living 500 miles away who aren't in harms way think it's fun and you're a pussy for disagreeing. It's a sport you dumbasses. You don't hit an unconscious guy on purpose in a meathead rage.

I hope Bisping KOs Henderson and if he has a chance for a follow up shot, he DOESN'T take it. Showing mercy and class for the old man and sending him into retirement is the best revenge imo.

Hendo didnt know he ko'd him he just said that. Otherwise that wouldve been a criminal thing to do.

What evidence do you have that he didn't? It beung criminal doesn't mean it couldn't be true.

Bisping talk shit about every fighter,so what's the deal? Hendo always did that, follow his opponent to the ground after the bomb,just to be sure, i don't see anything wrong, when the ref stops the fight,he stops

Neither of them are a cheap shot. Hendo did exactly the same thing to Wanderlei but didn't jump as high and just missed his head.
There's nothing wrong with the logo either.

Air_Hendo_-_Short_Sleeve_Crew_-_Black.jpg

I'd probably feel bad for Bisping but he likes to be the heel, throw bottles, and troll, so he can't protest too much.

I don't believe that for 1 second.

It was a bit of a dick move by Hendo but it's also one of the most iconic knockouts in UFC history.

Really hoping Bisping gets his revenge.

I hope Bisping KOs Henderson and if he has a chance for a follow up shot, he DOESN'T take it. Showing mercy and class for the old man and sending him into retirement is the best revenge imo.
You and i both know bisping isn't that type of guy. He'll probably hit him and spit on him as well.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens. Bisping could even land a shot after the ref stops it and that could get him into a lot of trouble.

It's a sport
Exactly. It's a sport and Hendo broke no rules when he did that. If he had fought past the ref and continued to attack Bisping after the fight was stopped then you may be on to something. He didn't, and you aren't.

Back