393BD5A400000578-0-image-a-19_1475996778668.jpg

Who kills the king?

[X] Jacare
[X] Weidman
[X] Mousasi
[X] Romero
[X] Kennedy

Weidman. Give the belt back to the rightful owner

His best chance on that list is Romero only because of gas tank but I think Romero, Jacare and Weidman all finish him inside 3 with Kennedy and Moose going five and taking UDs

in terms of fairness i think its a toss up so ill pick
Mousasi for an awesome match up.

Weidman, Jacare, and Romero all rapestomp him, Moose and Kennedy win too but not by fatality like the others.

How do you say Murderer's Row in the King's English?

Lol kennedy. why the fuck is he even an option?
He would beat LHL in a whine competition. Thats about it.

I think they all do. I don't like Kennedy - he's an incredibly obnoxious and whiny person whose immaturity belies his bravery and badassness outside of the octagon - but he could very well hold Bisping down and grind out a decision win via control. I think the rest could finish Bisping with strikes. Bisping is full of surprises, but I think that's in large part to his opponents severely underestimating him.

you people. I picked everyone but mousassi. (the correct answer) and some of you goofs don't pick kennedy? do you not remember how easy Kennedy whooped that ass?

All those guys are better then Bisping... The count is a solid fighter though,but UFC kind of protects him...I remeber the start of his career when he was a
tphxuu2qhgxjyzvi2v4b.gif

His best chance on that list is Romero only because of gas tank but I think Romero, Jacare and Weidman all finish him inside 3 with Kennedy and Moose going five and taking UDs
Do you think Rockhold takes the third fight, too?

Back