♔ King Bisping vs. Next Opponents ♔

Who beats Bisping?

• Total voters
Jacare, Yoel and Mousasi. Now that I think of it, also Weidman

His best chance on that list is Romero only because of gas tank but I think Romero, Jacare and Weidman all finish him inside 3 with Kennedy and Moose going five and taking UDs
Oops I didn't realize Rockhold was Moose. Sorry about that.

All those guys are better then Bisping... The count is a solid fighter though,but UFC kind of protects him...I remeber the start of his career when he was a
tphxuu2qhgxjyzvi2v4b.gif

Who was he can crushing? Remind me with names.

protect him ? Aganist who Anderson? Rochold? Even old D was tough match up for Bisping... or maybe before that Vitor,Chael...
He is not protected. I somehow think he has chance aganist Jacare, he can use footwork from strong punches and td.
His worst fight out of this group is probably Yoel. If the same Yoel that fought Machida shows for Bisping...

His best chance on that list is Romero only because of gas tank but I think Romero, Jacare and Weidman all finish him inside 3 with Kennedy and Moose going five and taking UDs
Maybe but we've already seen bisping is vulnerable to power punchers. Think he has a better chance against anyone with less power. I think weidman beats yoel then takes his belt back from the count.

Bisping should fight CMpunk next, if he does not want to be killed. Seriously top 10 kills him right now

Where is the Luke Rockhold option? Might be in a minority but I want to see a third fight.

I think they all do. I don't like Kennedy - he's an incredibly obnoxious and whiny person whose immaturity belies his bravery and badassness outside of the octagon - but he could very well hold Bisping down and grind out a decision win via control. I think the rest could finish Bisping with strikes. Bisping is full of surprises, but I think that's in large part to his opponents severely underestimating him.
First few sentences sounds like you're talking about CM

Kennedy humiliated Bisping in the worst domination loss of his entire career, but now his odds of winning are 50-50. Good one, guys, good one.

Personally there's two fights I'd like to see, either Bisping vs. Weidman or vs. GSP.

Kennedy humiliated Bisping in the worst domination loss of his entire career, but now his odds of winning are 50-50. Good one, guys, good one.

Eh? Firstly it was 3 rounds to 2, hardly a landslide. Secondly Kennedy laid on him for the three rounds that he won and finally Bisping had been out for nearly two years with an eye injury.

Humiliation, get the fuck out.

If Rockhold beats Jacare it'll be him. If Jacare wins, no idea.

On that list, I think Mousasi has the lowest chance. And for some reason Jacare...matchups are weird.

Eh? Firstly it was 3 rounds to 2, hardly a landslide. Secondly Kennedy laid on him for the three rounds that he won and finally Bisping had been out for nearly two years with an eye injury.

Humiliation, get the fuck out.
it was 5 rounds to zero. complete domination from what i remember.

you people. I picked everyone but mousassi. (the correct answer) and some of you goofs don't pick kennedy? do you not remember how easy Kennedy whooped that ass?

Easily? He barely squeaked out a decision winning 3 rounds by hugging and laying in Bisping's guard. While the other 2 rounds he was getting outstruck and lit up by a post surgery one eyed long lay off Bisping.

I pick Bisping in the rematch via UD.

On paper all guys (except Kennedy) can defeat Mike, but a fight is only decided on the octagon, never on paper, so Mike always got a chance.

Back