Social ♕♕♕GoT creators new show: Confederate♕♕♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be delighted to find out the show is likely anti-white in the extreme.

I'm pretty sure they will make this as evil South vs. virtuous North as possible. No worries.

@LiveFreeorDie

I guarantee you panties will be bunched and feathers ruffled over my comment because they have no idea where that came from, lol

2770836-2768591-5688483762-23832.jpg
Aww fuck you louis ck

@LiveFreeorDie

I guarantee you panties will be bunched and feathers ruffled over my comment because they have no idea where that came from, lol
Guaranteed............an education to the days before country music became Beliebers....a bottle of whiskey, some smoke, and few hours on a creek bank somewhere in Alabama is the only way to understand that comment.

I just looked up their previous works, I'm not sure those two writers are that good. They were handed GoT on a silver platter, an author better than them wrote the story.

Pretty much. When the writers kinda do their own thing with the story it kinda sucks. They pander to the audience more than an elite show should

Hope it is good. There isn't really another show out there currently that can fill the void of Game of Thrones. The closest would be Westworld.

I had hopes for that Aquaman/Carl Dogo tv show as it seemed to be going after the GoT style, but it was fucking awful.

Instead of black people being slaves now we are all slaves to our politicians. "You didn't build that."

Look at all the Arbiters converge in this wonderful thread.........Delicious....

tumblr_n17qcsJXab1salry6o6_500.gif

What is funny about this is that the alt-right is bitching about the "liburlz snowflakes shutting down anything they don't agree with" but they'll soon be crying about how its "jewish propaganda" as soon as they realize that this show is going to depict the Confederates as the racists pieces of shit that they were.

Can't wait to see who they put in as President

Hope it's Billy Bob Thornton

Black Sails sucked after season 2 and did nothing with the storyline until they had to rush to fit it all together. Fuck that show.

I completely disagree. It wasnt until the last season where things went downhill. I still havent finished it. 1-3 were great.

Sounds like masturbation material for the right wingers

It's sort of a silly premise. I have a hard time believing that even if the South won the Civil War, that somehow slavery woulds till be accepted and institutionalized in 2017.

Imagine an alternate universe where blacks aren't a victim class of violent thugs. Let's make a movie where they have lifted themselves out of this victim class the way other minorities have.

It would be science fiction like X Men, of course. Call it "We Iz Kingz".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back