♕ Entitled: Ronda's Agent Buys UFC, Ronda Gets Instant Titleshot ♕

Vote your opinion

• Total voters
Don't give a damn about my reputation.

the question isnt whether she will get an immediate title shot, the question is will she be able to make weight?

I have even made a thread about the conflict of intrest in this situation before.

The strangest thing is that as representatives of someones career they need to get the best contracts for their clients. Except, the people responsible to pay are themselves. How the fuck can you negotiate better pay for your clients if the money is directly coming out of your pocket?!!?!

She's waiting for the safest opponent to capture the title again, retire and milk the ever living fuck out of it. She can't market herself as the unbeatable, baddest woman on the planet anymore so she'll have to settle for selling herself as the champion that retired on top.

I'd love to see Nunes besteoy her, but she doesn't deserve an immediate title shot.

Kind of makes you wonder what the point is of the lesser-skilled girls fighting for the belt. If they manage to get lucky and beat the champ, Ronda cashes in her UFC Money in the Bank briefcase for a fight on the best terms for her. Her opponent likes time off between fights to rest between camps? Ronda demands something 2 months or less later. Her opponent likes to stay active? Ronda makes her wait 6 or 9 months. Allergies, altitude, climate, etc.. If it will hurt her opponent significantly more or help Ronda significantly more, they'll do it. If Ronda wins, she retires with a BS excuse and her opponent doesn't get to redeem herself. If they try to force her to defend, she can always cite suicide or Travis' babies. Even if they have the legal upperhand, they would have to let her quit due to social pressure.

I hope she comes back
I look forward to see her get a title shot

(she has some training to do to make 135)

It's Ronda Rousey. She's an asshole, but she's also one of the all-time biggest names in the sport. Arguably the biggest name from a pop culture point of view.

She will fight for the title at a time and place of her choosing for a purse that will dwarf Brock's and no one who matters will give a single fuck what some nobodies on Sherdog think she does or doesn't deserve.

Hopefully she gets rekt :D

If anything, the ownership shift makes it less likely. One would hope that her actual representation would have her long term success in mind, rather then trying to cash in on one big fight like Zuffa wanted to.

Also, bit of a gigantic conflict of interest, if the Ali reform act comes into effect things will get ugly in a hurry.

Ronda was completely outclassed by Holm. It wasnt a lucky KO, nor a close decision loss. And she has been out for what seems like ages. She should really have one tune up fight first.

I don't like instant rematches, even for long reigning champs, but the UFC has set this precedent, so now they got to do it for Ronda too I guess. She doesn't deserve it at this point though. When Barao, Anderson, Aldo, and when Weidman lost, they were all instantly willing and wanting a rematch. Ronda isn't injured. She's just chilling. If you don't want to fight, that's fine. But meanwhile, the fighters are fighting. The division is moving forward. It's disrespectful to them that they have to wait on a girl that isn't training or fighting. It's not Ronda's division. Shit, or get off the pot.

I'm not a fan of Ronda the person or Jon Jones, but I'd be a fool to miss their fights. They bring a lot to the sport.

But please Ronda, dump that clown of a coach and that turd of a bf and go train at Kings or AKA.

Give her a title shot please and come back asap.

Nunes could very well bring a beat down on Ronda, Nunes is the hardest hitter at 135 not sure if Ronda can take then kind of beating for 2 rounds.

Give her a title shot please and come back asap.

Nunes could very well bring a beat down on Ronda, Nunes is the hardest hitter at 135 not sure if Ronda can take then kind of beating for 2 rounds.

So many people called Ronda over rated prove us wrong Ronda prove us wrong.

Ronda is literally the greatest and most dominant champion in UFC history. She's the official UFC GOAT. She can get whatever she wants.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif
Forever Gold.

20 years from now, I'll see this gif, call my children, and show them what happiness is like.

Irony that the TS's name is ReadWrite, and he didn't know Rousey was already in line for the next title shot.

TS where have you been the last 12 months?

Back