♕ Entitled: Ronda's Agent Buys UFC, Ronda Gets Instant Titleshot ♕

Vote your opinion

• Total voters
She's white and she's fat, deal with it TS

She gets it no matter who owns the company. Most dominant champion in UFC history & still one of the biggest PPV draws.

This is a nothing thread

We already knew Ronda would get a title shot before the company was sold this is nothing new.
she would have gotten a title shot no matter what - maybe now we can be real about why instead of constantly talking about who deserves what - maybe the new promoters will just be open thta they give title shots based on twitter followers

I believe Ronda was holding out to see if she could avoid someone with power striking. Not from fear, but from accepting that her stand up game is not where her coach says it is.

It doesn't seem like she will have the option to avoid the better strikers any longer. Ronda will have to get her stand up in top shape, mainly her foot work. Ronda always has a chance in a fight, but obviously she can be beaten by strikes.

I don't think Ronda will return with Amanda as her opponent. Holly hits decently hard for a women, but relies more on accuracy. Amanda is both accurate and has devastating power. I think Ronda knows her stand up game is her weakness and she is still not confident enough about it to take on someone with power.

She won't be able to bull rush Amanda Nunes and eat those punches. It will result in perfection gif #2.

Nunes via....
mollywhopped.gif

you are aware she was training in videos and pics this week right? i bet you get your "news" from tmz and bjpenn
What news ? You want to lump me into some group you dont like ?

She had knee surgery after sitting out perfectly healthy, she hasnt said a word about coming back besides during speeches

She is 100% mentally broken if you havent noticed it yet, and again what news ? Unless she comes out and says shes retired, which she wont , there's really not gonna be "news" of her NOT fighting

What news ? You want to lump me into some group you dont like ?

She had knee surgery after sitting out perfectly healthy, she hasnt said a word about coming back besides during speeches

She is 100% mentally broken if you havent noticed it yet, and again what news ? Unless she comes out and says shes retired, which she wont , there's really not gonna be "news" of her NOT fighting

are you a psychic?

also she just did a reebok promo hinting at a return followed by a tv interview saying she was
this is from this past Friday so.......
Ronda Rousey, appearing with Robin Roberts for an interview at the Women in Action female empowerment meeting in Chicago on Friday, said she wants her belt back. Here's how the interaction went down.

Roberts: Toughest woman alive, video game character, movie star and grace the pages of SI, what have you not done that you want to do?

Rousey: I want to win my belt back.
http://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/r...-to-return-to-ufc-wants-to-get-her-belt-back/

Mods have her back too, my 150 post How Heavy is Ronda Rousey thread with probably 250 votes in the poll was just deleted and I have been threatened with a ban if I 'troll' again. Anyone who didn't see the thread it was just objective discussion.

Rousey White Knight brigade is strong

are you a psychic?

also she just did a reebok promo hinting at a return followed by a tv interview saying she was
this is from this past Friday so.......

http://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/r...-to-return-to-ufc-wants-to-get-her-belt-back/

Yep those are the things I mentioned, she's said it a couple of times in random appearances, what is she gonna say ? That she's broken from one loss ?

Time will tell, but all she's gotta do is book a fight, she can book it for 6 or 9 months down the line, more than enough time, but she hasn't done it and the more time passes the less likely it becomes she ever will

How does she not deserve a titleshot anyways, she had several successful title defences and is also the biggest draw in womens mma, its an absolute no-brainer

I strongly dislike Rousey and couldn't care less about her division, but her receiving an immediate t/s wouldn't bother me. Former champs have gotten one off less.

I'd be more concerned with the judging/refereeing.

it's amazing the jimmies she rustles without doing anything.

she would have gotten a title shot no matter what - maybe now we can be real about why instead of constantly talking about who deserves what - maybe the new promoters will just be open thta they give title shots based on twitter followers
Haha agreed. But I have to admit they did surprise me by letting Holly fight Miesha and then Nunes vs Miesha. I thought in both cases Miesha and Holly would have to wait around to fight Ronda.

Back