♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, i wish i could grab you in real life and put you in a room with war cripples and tell them how Iraq was great.

Also the French also gave you independence so a little more respect.

You could say that about every war though.

The Iraq War accomplished certain geo-political objectives, while failing in others. In truth, the Syrian crisis has only served to create a competitive advantage for the United States over Europe, having made it increasingly dependent on foreign loans to sustain their social welfare, while the Americans are largely safe from the repercussions due to the ocean between them and the Middle East.

Yup, i wish i could grab you in real life and put you in a room with war cripples and tell them how Iraq was great.

I missed this gem, I would love for you to be in a room and call them cripples Rodrigo

So its not Putin or China?

China won the rights to a lot of the oilfields in the aftermath of the war but i assume that the Iraqi central government cant exploit them right now.

So the oilfields are in hands of those that can exploit them, which has changed hands a lot of times

You could say that about every war though.

The Iraq War accomplished certain geo-political objectives, while failing in others. In truth, the Syrian crisis has only served to create a competitive advantage for the United States over Europe, having made it increasingly dependent on foreign loans to sustain their social welfare, while the Americans are largely safe from the repercussions due to the ocean between them and the Middle East.

Yup, but a cripple from WW2 can say that he avenged his brothers (Pearl Harbor, Bataan death march) which was a war the Japanese started, he can also claim that he saved tons of lives and that his war was a just one.

A Gulf War cripple has to live with the fact that they were the aggressors and the fact that Iraq is worse of a shithole than it was before they went in, it was literally a war over nothing.

Yup, but a cripple from WW2 can say that he avenged his brothers (Pearl Harbor, Bataan death march) which was a war the Japanese started, he can also claim that he saved tons of lives and that his war was a just one.

A Gulf War cripple has to live with the fact that they were the aggressors and the fact that Iraq is worse of a shithole than it was before they went in, it was literally a war over nothing.

Why are you still calling them crippled? There Vets, show some respect. I hate PC shit, but show some respect.

I missed this gem, I would love for you to be in a room and call them cripples Rodrigo

I wouldnt call someone a cripple, the fact remains that disability compensation nearly quadrupled from 2000 to 2012.

Why are you still calling them crippled? There Vets, show some respect. I hate PC shit, but show some respect.

Because thats what a lot of people ended up being.

Does that fucking bothers you? maybe it would had been wise not to fucking invade another country in retrospect.

But it was borrowed money (thanks to US dollar international currency status) and "volunteers" doing the actual fighting so regulars Americans simply dont give a fuck, its like if the war never fucking happened now.

China won the rights to a lot of the oilfields in the aftermath of the war but i assume that the Iraqi central government cant exploit them right now.

So the oilfields are in hands of those that can exploit them, which has changed hands a lot of times

Do Russia or China control the oil in the ME?

Quit quibbling Rod

I wouldnt call someone a cripple, the fact remains that disability compensation nearly quadrupled from 2000 to 2012.

All your posts say otherwise

Also, I know that you are a huge jersey chaser and love you some Nazi, I mean Rommel, but you have no clue how actual combat veterans feel. Let alone how a wound warrior feels.

All your posts say otherwise

Also, I know that you are a huge jersey chaser and love you some Nazi, I mean Rommel, but you have no clue how actual combat veterans feel. Let alone how a wound warrior feels.

I never claim to know how a wounded warriors feels, but im pretty sure regret would be at the fucking top of the list, specially when his life was thrown over basically nothing.

No.

I dont see the point in this.

I know you never see the point outside your own

If the oil is still flowing without extreme Eastern influence the world is okay

I never claim to know how a wounded warriors feels, but im pretty sure regret would be at the fucking top of the list, specially when his life was thrown over basically nothing.

Pretty sure?

You basing this on video games?

Your own regret at your failures?

Don't project when you don't have a fucking clue

I know you never see the point outside your own

If the oil is still flowing without extreme Eastern influence the world is okay

Oil flows based on international availability.

You seem to be trying to make a point out of nowhere.

Pretty sure?

You basing this on video games?

Your own regret at your failures?

Don't project when you don't have a fucking clue

Are you crippled?

Tell me your experiences then.

You don't know any Iraq vets nor cripples and you literally have no idea about what you're talking about.

Many Americans fought against the Nazis though, for little reason other than the fact that Hitler was a war-mongering asshole.

Saddam was the most aggressive of Middle Eastern leaders, and he had little other ways to guarantee prosperity for his citizens, outside of using the strength of his military to threaten other Middle Eastern countries.

I don't think the U.S. should've necessarily taken the responsibility of removing Saddam from the equation upon itself, but he was probably going to go anyway at some point. The U.S. wouldn't have invaded without intense lobbying on the part of the Saudis, Israel and other states around the region which wanted to see Saddam gone.

I would say the greatest mistake the Americans did, was by pulling out without "finishing the job" in re-building Iraq into an effective state. This is the same U.S. which dropped nuclear bombs in Japan and was still able to help the country re-build itself into what it is today. Either you're all-in or you stay the hell out, we have seen many of these half-assed American campaigns in recent times where they suddenly get cold feet in the middle of a military intervention.

Last edited:
If Israel was a real ally it wouldnt be endangering American interests by expanding these illegal settlements.

Not true and does not make any sense.
Can you name one other liberal democracy in the middle east???
SPOILER: no you can't

Did Obama come out as a full muslim piece of shit yet?

The thought that the west wall of the JEWISH TEMPLE does not belong to israel is fucking ridiculous

Are you crippled?

Tell me your experiences then.

I'm sure you know this but in case you didn't, SMEAC: Situation, Mission, Execution, Administration/Logistics, & Command/Signal.

dude was in the military & most certainly know soldiers, military personnel, war vets - & I'm sure plenty of them have been & are still injured from their experiences, psychologically &/or physically.

You don't know any Iraq vets nor cripples and you literally have no idea about what you're talking about.

We had a vet claim he was quite sad at seeing Fallujah fall to ISIS back in the Iraq thread because he lost friends there back in 2004 in the ISIS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back