♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true and does not make any sense.
Can you name one other liberal democracy in the middle east???
SPOILER: no you can't

Did Obama come out as a full muslim piece of shit yet?

The thought that the west wall of the JEWISH TEMPLE does not belong to israel is fucking ridiculous

Those are not my words, these are your future secretary of defense words.

I'm sure you know this but in case you didn't, SMEAC: Situation, Mission, Execution, Administration/Logistics, & Command/Signal.

dude was in the military & most certainly know soldiers, military personnel, war vets - & I'm sure plenty of them have been & are still injured from their experiences, psychologically &/or physically.

SMEAC is putting words in my mouth.

Im was arguing with Pallis about how the Iraq war wasnt that bad of a blunder because the US managed to kill a shitload of Iraqis.

does that change anything?

Yes.

It means that Israel is a rock on the road of US interests in the middle-east, certainly not an ally.

And the West Bank is not democratic.

The antisemites in here are going to have a bitch of a time sorting this one out in their heads.

Lol at zionisis complaining because the world wants them to stop stealing land and its apartheid policy. Security cousil has spoken. Cry us a river.

SMEAC is putting words in my mouth.

Im was arguing with Pallis about how the Iraq war wasnt that bad of a blunder because the US managed to kill a shitload of Iraqis.

not for nothing but it's inappropriate to call someone a cripple, very offensive. sorta like calling someone with down syndrome a retard.

not for nothing but it's inappropriate to call someone a cripple, very offensive. sorta like calling someone with down syndrome a retard.

Is disabled better? We dont really have a word for crippled in spanish, we have one for every particular disability so i thought cripple was like a general word for all of them.

I'm not defending The Ronald, I just think his FP wasn't as horrific as his successors. I'm not talking about corruption, just dealing in abuse of military power, death and destruction, and blow back.

His big one was El Salvador.
Compare that to HW (Panama, Gulf war)
Clinton (Bosnia, Somalia, Iraq Sanctions, Sudan bombing,)
W- no need
Obama - expanding drone program, expanding War in Terror to 7 countries, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan.

Actually Bush Sr is probably had the best FP of the lot.

1. HW
2. Reagan
3. Clinton
4. Obama
5. W
I think you're underestimating Reagan in Central/South America here. It's the most direct support for terrorism the US has ever been guilty of, and the body count is really high.

I think you're underestimating Reagan in Central/South America here. It's the most direct support for terrorism the US has ever been guilty of, and the body count is really high.

I'm starting a read on Resgan this week. You guys could all be right, but what I've read up until this upcoming source hasn't convinced me.

I think those are some of the actual reasons with a lot of emphasis on Jewish influence. AIPAC flood s our politicians pockets with money. They're the biggest lobbiest group in the country

giphy.gif

Also, learn how to spell lobbyist.

Israel has only been an ally if you can define that word to mean the following:

"An entity that receives billions in military aid from the US (while providing no tangible benefit in return), and also deliberately sells sensitive military technology to China despite the US literally begging them not to. A country who's leaders come to Washington DC and routinely lecture, threaten, and bully both our executive and legislative branch to do their bidding under threat of withholding Jewish electoral support. A country that repeatedly forces us to abandon our morals and principles by vetoing resolutions that call on it not to steal land that belongs to another people. A country that will call you an anti-Semite if you dare call them out on their transgressions"

If that's what an "ally" is, then yes, Israel is a good ally.

I'm starting a read on Resgan this week. You guys could all be right, but what I've read up until this upcoming source hasn't convinced me.

Reagan caused all kinds of mischief in South & Central America. We literally trained and supported fascist death squads that killed hundreds of thousands of civilians (look up School of the Americas). Reagan also supported and protected apartheid South Africa for a long time until it became untenable. Also, if Obama had sent Marines into an Arab country then ran away after 300 of them were killed, he would be called weak, cowardly, etc. Reagan did that and somehow he's a paragon of strength.

Reagan caused all kinds of mischief in South & Central America. We literally trained and supported fascist death squads that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Reagan also supported and protected apartheid South Africa for a long time until it became untenable.
And.... Bush killed a million people and destroyed Iraq. Obama has further destabilized the ME leading to the biggest refugee crisis since WWII. Both gave employed drones to kill random people in 7 different countries and we're closer to nuclear war than anytime since WWII.

Clinton's sanctions are responsible for the deaths of 500,000 children in Iraq.
Add to that his delay in Bosnia and inaction in Rawanda, or his arbitrary bombing of a Sudanese pharmaceutical company.

From what I've read, Reagan's death squads killed about 200,000 to 300,000 people and those countries are still intact and we haven't seen the level of refugees as we're seeing now. And we haven't seen more terrorist activity or humanitarian crisis in the same level.

To be clear this isn't a defense of Reagan, just my own position that his FP doesn't seem to be worse than Bush Sr, Clinton, W, or Obama. And I still have to read something on Reagan.

s
And.... Bush killed a million people and destroyed Iraq. Obama has further destabilized the ME leading to the biggest refugee crisis since WWII. Both gave employed drones to kill random people in 7 different countries and we're closer to nuclear war than anytime since WWII.

Clinton's sanctions are responsible for the deaths of 500,000 children in Iraq.
Add to that his delay in Bosnia and inaction in Rawanda, or his arbitrary bombing of a Sudanese pharmaceutical company.

From what I've read, Reagan's death squads killed about 200,000 to 300,000 people and those countries are still intact and we haven't seen the level of refugees as we're seeing now. And we haven't seen more terrorist activity or humanitarian crisis in the same level.

To be clear this isn't a defense of Reagan, just my own position that his FP doesn't seem to be worse than Bush Sr, Clinton, W, or Obama. And I still have to read something on Reagan.

George W Bush is in a league by himself. As far as I'm concerned the fuckups of Obama were only possible because of him. But I agree that they all sucked.

GWB stands alone in awfulness because his fuckup was a completely unforced error, an own goal of epic proportions. The others at least were put in circumstances that didn't have easy choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back