♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you crippled?

Tell me your experiences then.

Good god man, you really are a piece of shit and just keep doubling down on it. Somehow thinking that will change the absurdity of you not having a clue about what you are talking about and being offensive continually.

Best part is you will play stupid as if you didn't realize you were being offensive.

Be offensive bro, but remember that when you bitch about someone else.

Actually it is, do you think the US has any control over who the ME sell oil to?

Do you think that was the whole point?

I know you aren't crippled so you don't have a good excuse

Good god man, you really are a piece of shit and just keep doubling down on it. Somehow thinking that will change the absurdity of you not having a clue about what you are talking about and being offensive continually.

Best part is you will play stupid as if you didn't realize you were being offensive.

Be offensive bro, but remember that when you bitch about someone else.

This was already pointed out by other, crippled is offensive so change all that to disabled, does that makes you feel any better?

I would certainly be more pissed at those that sent me to fight on a war that was 100% about war profiteering and who made themselves rich while complaining about how VA disability pensions is making a big dent on the government budget.

But hey thats me.

Do you think that was the whole point?

I know you aren't crippled so you don't have a good excuse

The whole point was making a few key players in the Bush admin insanely rich and they succeeded at such.

The Iraqi oil was flowing anyway, and with the 2 trillion that the Iraqi war costed and the 4 trillion that is projected to cost you could had bought 40 billion barrels of oil at current prices thats like the next 10 years of Saudi Arabia's oil production.

If the war was about oil, it was a massive failure, the Chinese are poised to buy about half of Aramco, they also have the Iranians by the balls when it comes to oil.

Russia doesnt even has a say on this shit, Russia is an oil exporting country.

This was already pointed out by other, crippled is offensive so change all that to disabled, does that makes you feel any better?

I would certainly be more pissed at those that sent me to fight on a war that was 100% about war profiteering and who made themselves rich while complaining about how VA disability pensions is making a big dent on the government budget.

But hey thats me.

Dude, don't play stupid, just like I said BTW, it was pointed out earlier and you just doubled down.

Hell, even know you are projecting your feelings like it means a damn thing from someone with no skin in the game whatsoever. Are you at least basing your feeling off a good first person shooter?

The whole point was making a few key players in the Bush admin insanely rich and they succeeded at such.

The Iraqi oil was flowing anyway, and with the 2 trillion that the Iraqi war costed and the 4 trillion that is projected to cost you could had bought 40 billion barrels of oil at current prices thats like the next 10 years of Saudi Arabia's oil production.

If the war was about oil, it was a massive failure, the Chinese are poised to buy about half of Aramco, they also have the Iranians by the balls when it comes to oil.

Russia doesnt even has a say on this shit, Russia is an oil exporting country.

Jesus man you really buy into leftist fake news

Dude, don't play stupid, just like I said BTW, it was pointed out earlier and you just doubled down.

Hell, even know you are projecting your feelings like it means a damn thing from someone with no skin in the game whatsoever. Are you at least basing your feeling off a good first person shooter?

1.- I didnt realized it carried the negative connotations, use google translate and crippled is translated to lisiado, which is not an offensive word, its actually comes from lesion which means injury, so in spanish lisiado both dennotes someone who has a permanent disability and someone who is injured.

2.- These are not my feelings alone, i already pointed a Fox News article where real veterans who lost men and friends in Iraq feel like it was all for nothing once ISIS took these regions back.

Jesus man you really buy into leftist fake news

You mean like the whole Iraq has WMDs and helped Alqaeda carry 9/11?

You claim it was over stopping China from overtaking Iraq oil. Yet China did overtook Iraqi oil, they outbid US companies back in 2009.

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1948787,00.html

By 2013 they were buying half of Iraqi oil.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/w...-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html

They also are the top export market for Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq and Russia.

I dont even know what Russia has anything to do with Iraq, since Russia is a top oil exporter, Russia benefited a lot when US wars drove the oil price up.

If it was about controlling oil, it would had been simpler to simply use those trillions and buy their oil companies like the Chinese are doing. Iraq was outright profiteering, the amount of corruption that happened during the Iraqi "reconstruction" would make even Mexican politician blush (lol, not really, but still).

http://www.businesspundit.com/the-25-most-vicious-iraq-war-profiteers/

Rodrigo, if you are going to play stupid on your offensiveness and try to forward conspiracies of the left why would I bother

Rodrigo, if you are going to play stupid on your offensiveness and try to forward conspiracies of the left why would I bother

I explained to him using "cripple" was offensive & he stopped. I knew it would have been because of a language barrier of a sort.

but calling him 'Rodrigo' because he's Mexican is offensive as well dude, especially when he's explained himself.

I explained to him using "cripple" was offensive & he stopped. I knew it would have been because of a language barrier of a sort.

but calling him 'Rodrigo' because he's Mexican is offensive as well dude, especially when he's explained himself.

He was called out before that

I think he knew it was offensive

Its offensive to surmise what Rod is short for?

Either way I never pretend to be nice, Rodrick does try and pretend

As opposed to the Iraq war being for oil?

The official account is that apparently the US intelligence services are too stupid and they actually believed that Iraq was nearing the nuke.

derp on me, I didn't think of his username, I ID folks by their avs a LOT of the time haha

As opposed to the Iraq war being for oil?

The official account is that apparently the US intelligence services are too stupid and they actually believed that Iraq was nearing the nuke.

Wars are always about resources, minus maybe some really old ones over pussy.

It was always about keeping the majority of the oil in the ME on the free market and able to be moved through the region.

You think that the US Navy keeps ships in the Straits for shits and giggles?

I didnt realized the magnitude of the insult, considering how the PC word for disabled in Mexico is "different capabilities", i thought the word carried the same tone as disabled (which is translated roughly as incapacitated).

When he said that crippled carried the same connotation as retard i stopped. My wife has a down syndrome aunt and i realize that Down =/= retard, even if some Down syndrome individuals do present mental retardation, a lot of others are not.

Wars are always about resources, minus maybe some really old ones over pussy.

It was always about keeping the majority of the oil in the ME on the free market and able to be moved through the region.

You think that the US Navy keeps ships in the Straits for shits and giggles?

You think no war has ever been fought over personal interests?

Its not like Saddam was refusing to sell his oil.

You think no war has ever been fought over personal interests?

Its not like Saddam was refusing to sell his oil.

Alright got it Rodrick, you think this was just so that rich men could make more money

The history book is already written by you

Alright got it Rodrick, you think this was just so that rich men could make more money

The history book is already written by you

I think they simply thought it would had been an easy ride, they were sorely mitaken.

The reality is that nobody won, except a few rich corporations (not oil corporations BTW).

Wait... are people arguing that the Iraq war was just or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back