Social ♕Rules of Engagement for the Wall♕

Would you approve of Trump using emergency powers to build his wall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's "Great Bigly Wall"

=

th

<209Bitch>
You seem scared, homie.

The Wall won't need to stop every immigrant.

It just needs to make it exponentially more difficult to cross.

Just like razor-wire fences, and concrete walls don't stop escapes from prison. They just make it very fucking rare.

When all is said and done it will likely end up being a fence or something pretty benign. The terrain sucks for building anything that is extremely useful. There are environmental (two major rivers) issues and eminent domain issues as there are places where building anything useful would require encroaching on private property or downright blocking people in.

To your last point. Yes the best way to fight illegal immigration is to go after the business owners as that is what creates the incentive. But good luck doing that when your labor secretary's bread and butter was illegal immigration.
And... Our new pres. But hey, it's mine too

The shutdown is creating a glut of threads, and too many weak OPs carrying only poster opinion that are better suited to other threads that already exist.

All future discussion related directly to the shutdown will be merged, here. The mods may elect to close threads with a link as the final post in those threads directing future discussion in those threads here.

I decided to classify this thread as "Economy" since the shutdown is at its heart Washington refusing to pass a budget because they can't agree on expenditures.

Thank you.

A purple heart recipient has opened up a Go Fund Me page to raise money for the border wall, and it raised more than $1 million in two days. The goal is $1 billion.

I thought Mexico was paying for the wall?

You would have to be really stupid to donate to that..... nvm, those people voted for Trump,.

Now what would be funny is if this did pay for some segment

Go ahead and laugh.

People who believe in a cause, that will help all of us and the nation as a whole are trying to make their money work where politicians wouldn't.

It's already money better spent than the dollars given to Christie Ford.

Now what would be funny is if this did pay for some segment
That's a lot of money in two days. I am curious to see what kind of dent he makes. It would be astonishing if he collected anywhere's near 1 billion.

Go ahead and laugh.

People who believe in a cause, that will help all of us and the nation as a whole are trying to make their money work where politicians wouldn't.

It's already money better spent than the dollars given to Christie Ford.
Yes. Some people evidently do care about every day Americans who can't afford mansions in gated communities surrounded by walls of their own.

That's a lot of money in two days. I am curious to see what kind of dent he makes. It would be astonishing if he collected anywhere's near 1 billion.
Wait wait wait

Fuck me

Why didn’t I make this

They should sell sponsorships, and let the general public or companies decorate a section of the wall kinda like dedicating a park bench to someone with a plaque. Make it fun for everyone.

Oh wow what a beautiful waste of a million dollars.

This is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back