♚ Bisping: I'm a KO Monster (*Training Camp KOs*)

Are you impressed by the number of Bisping's octagon KOs?

• Total voters
DC on BIsping: [touches arms] You're a big boy.

The scroll on Bisping's mouse breaks trying to show Cormier all of the men he finished. [Later Cormier calls Rockhold to warn him]

He KOed the guy who KOed Cro Cop.

BpOqPthCMAAIFNu.jpg:large

Is that supposed to be impressive?1

Everyone Koed Schaub.

It will be ironic when Bisping, a legend, is remembered more for the 3 KOs he got in practice than 3 KOs he got in the octagon.

GSP is his final fight, he said. Even if he KOs GSP, who has never once lost by a clean KO, what are the other two great KOs?

Luke Rockhold (2016)
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
{crickets}
Mark Epstein (2004).

I actually think Bisping will K.O. Gsp,

GSP never knock nobody out. Bisping has k.o. and brutal tko wins in UFC. GSP just have finish serra, hughes, sherk over 10 years ago

Serra was 2008, not 2007.

Both of them will get knocked out if/when they fight Whittaker.

I know a lot of people give Dan Henderson shit, but the flying follow up punch to such a violent, blatant KO was done in the spirit of balance and world good. The first punch was to win the fight, the second was to punish the biggest bullshit spewing asshole in the sport and provide therapeutic silence, at least for a little while.

Thank you, Dan Henderson. Unfortunately, he managed to survive.

I know a lot of people give Dan Henderson shit, but the flying follow up punch to such a violent, blatant KO was done in the spirit of balance and world good. The first punch was to win the fight, the second was to punish the biggest bullshit spewing asshole in the sport and provide therapeutic silence, at least for a little while.

Thank you, Dan Henderson. Unfortunately, he managed to survive.

It was time for it to be done once more, and the Hbomb was called back to action to right the world once again, unfortunately Father Time had other ideas.

The fuse was old and damp, and however it was lit it just wouldn’t burn, the hbomb never went off.

The Aliens, vastly dissapointed that the gift of the hbomb had died out in the previous carrier, swooped in and accosted San Pierre

Aboard the mothership they genetically re-engineered Pierre’s body, and gave it MW form, and reinstalled the killer instinct program in his “neurologics”.

They then implanted the power of the Hbomb in Pierre’s right hand, so the world can be set correct once more. And the redcoat will stop the mouth running that so annoys them

GSP finished 13 out of 25 wins, last stoppage was January 2009.

Bisping finished 20 out of 30 wins, 5 stoppages since January 2009.

Hush your mouth Georges.

Last knockout before Cracked Rockhold was Granpa Le before that it was in 2011 against crackhead Miller

Bisping is the only man to ever outstrike Anderson Silva, give him some respect( Weidman fights were flukes)
Flukes? Wtf? Ppl still hanging on to that? LMAO Anderson was didn't win a single 30 seconds of either fight

Bisping: I’ve KO’d 3 guys in camp, who has GSP KO’d?

Michael Bisping brags about knocking out people in training camp to try and take shots at his UFC 217 opponent in Georges St-Pierre.

. . .

“If I would’ve tried to punch you, you would’ve been knocked out on the floor,” St-Pierre said during a recent press conference. “For me I found it amusing. It’s not even annoying, it’s amusing and I’m having a good time right now.”

. . .

“Who was the last person you’ve knocked out?” Bisping quipped.

“You’ll be the next,” GSP replied. “It’s not going to go 5 rounds. He’s the next one.”

“Who was it?” Bisping exclaimed. “I’ll tell you this, I’ve knocked out 3 people this week in training, and that’s a true story. You haven’t knocked anyone out in f—ng god knows how long, pal. So cut the bullshit. No need to lie to your people.”
tenor.gif

bisping claiming he is a better KO artist than GSP is a classic example of

" the pot calling the kettle black"

neither one goes for KO that often and its not part of their overall strategy.
"The pot calling the kettle black"
Why? Is it because I'm black?

Bisping only has one legit KO in the UFC.

Bisping is the last guy that should be questioning anyone's finishing capability also LOL at braggin about ko'ing guys in training

Back