♚ Bisping: I'm a KO Monster (*Training Camp KOs*)

Are you impressed by the number of Bisping's octagon KOs?

• Total voters
bisping claiming he is a better KO artist than GSP is a classic example of

" the pot calling the kettle black"

neither one goes for KO that often and its not part of their overall strategy.

Racist!!!!

I actually think Bisping will K.O. Gsp,

GSP never knock nobody out. Bisping has k.o. and brutal tko wins in UFC. GSP just have finish serra, hughes, sherk over 10 years ago

I'm suprised that you're pulling for Bisping when it's so evident you're French Canadian by the way you type.

Me? I think "GSP gonna ave his way wit him. GSP gonna do whatever he want."

0qdk6mr.gif

People never rob playboys. Why not?

tumblr_m9yoo1VZi41r49x55o4_500.gif

Bisping is dropping world champs with body shots.

Head movement!

Bisping is the last guy that should be questioning anyone's finishing capability also LOL at braggin about ko'ing guys in training

20 finishes in 30 victories. Not bad tbh.

if you ko your training partners you are a dumbass

LMAO this is like when Edgar beat Chad and everybody thought he was gonna KO Aldo after that 13 seconds KO, lol Bisping calm the fuck down boy ahhahahahahahah

do you follow pro boxing? have you ever seen pros spar. i can guarantee you they don't hold much back. tyson and foreman were famous for demolishing sparring partners.

We've had 700 threads about sparring to figure out the rule in theory isn't to ruin the talent at the gym, that's some old-school macho man stuff, not training ethic

We've had 700 threads about sparring to figure out the rule in theory isn't to ruin the talent at the gym, that's some old-school macho man stuff, not training ethic
a lot of boxers still believe they have to spar 100% to perform at top level. that is why they have sparring partners in boxing, they are basically mobile punching bags.

It’s hard to be a big of a douchebag as bisping is. Good thing Conor is around to take the cake.

Back