♥ Any NBA Jersey Collectors Here? ♥

i was playing ball with some guys last mlk day and this guy was selling his autographed kobe jersey. It was numbered out 7 of 25 with certificate of authenticity. I forget if it was an olympic or all-star game. He wanted 12 hundred for it and it wasnt framed yet. I wish i had an extra 12hundred sitting around.

yep.. only authentics and pro cuts nowadays cause mitchell and ness sucks. i hate that adidas has made it so hard to get authentics.

a jealous friend of mine back in high school stole m Iverson special blue jersey

yep.. only authentics and pro cuts nowadays cause mitchell and ness sucks. i hate that adidas has made it so hard to get authentics.

yeah Ebay is 90% fake of them, luckily the 90's Champion jerseys are always real,

all the adidas and M&S seem to be (good copies

I've got a late 90's Vince Carter purple raptors jersey and a blue pinstripe Steve Francis jersey. Only wear the raps jersey to games

The Raptors new OVO jerseys are the nicest in the league
Agreed

Why does the thread title have black hearts around it?

I would never wear one because i think only rappers and wiggers wear them...but i like the old school ones like Drexler, Aguirre, KEMP, KING ETC

I got a larry bird tshirt .. Does it count? Plus, i was born in Brooklyn

I miss the cheaper Champion jerseys from back then and have the urge to start collecting. Still have my Barkley (Suns purple) Penny (Magic black with the pinstripes) and Shaq (Magic blue with the pinstripes) ones.
Seems like the Adidas replica jerseys they make now cost twice as much.

I like it when I see people with wearing jerseys of really shitty players. Like, holy cow someone that that guy at one time was good enough to even bother with making them.

I miss the cheaper Champion jerseys from back then and have the urge to start collecting. Still have my Barkley (Suns purple) Penny (Magic black with the pinstripes) and Shaq (Magic blue with the pinstripes) ones.
Seems like the Adidas replica jerseys they make now cost twice as much.

I won another Barkley Jersey the other day on ebay, good price also

This is my favorite basketball jersey I own. I have a few jerseys but I never wear them. My favorite being Hideki Matsui Yankees.

IMG_0299.JPG

The jerseys from the 90's were the shit. Hawks, Jazz, Bucks, Pacers, Hornets, Rockets, Sonics, etc. The uniforms nowadays are boring.

Back