♿ Lesnar Claims He's Undefeated (Only Lost to Diverticulitis)

Are you glad Lesnar is returning?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“[I was] sitting having a cup of coffee at my farm in Canada and thinking, waking up every morning and feeling this feeling of, ‘Was that the right decision?’ I didn’t even tell my wife. I told nobody. This thing haunted me on the inside for a long time, but I thought if I was in the WWE, I could still kind of have those feelings inside the ring, but the truth is I have to do this.

“It haunted me because at the top of my career, I wasn’t at the top of my game. So I felt like I was cheated out of my career in the UFC. I didn’t lose. In my mind and in my heart, I never lost to a foe. I never lost to my opponent. I lost to diverticulitis. That was my opponent that beat me. Other people may have other thoughts and say other things about the way I performed, (but) my performance was due to the illness.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/brock-...s-ufc-stint-says-he-never-lost-to-an-opponent

and Ronda claimed she was undefeated, because "being defeated was a choice", before proceeding to cry

How about the loss to Mir when he allegedly didn't have diverticulitis?

655.gif

I can't fault the guy in his thinking I'm sure it helped him those defeats

Honestly shouldn't you be glad he feels that way?

And more importantly, what if he's right?

No harm, no foul.

He had successful surgery and Overeem put him away with 1 kick.

Another famous line from Goldie after that fight...

'shots to a body that has been surgically repaired.'

I can understand where he's coming from on that. It seems he recognizes that he lost on a record, but the losses were because of his condition, not his opponent.

I don't agree with him, but I can completely understand him feeling that way.

Francisco Santos Mir III twisted his leg so hard that he lost a few memory chips.

Yes.

Because I like him
And Lesnar vs Hunt is a pretty good fight.

Reminds me of when Sage claimed he lost because he had a sore throat hahaha. in saying that..War Brock!! happy he is back, at least he comes to fight and is exciting win or lose.

Mir beat him fair and square. The Cain that beat him that day was one of the best versions of any heavyweight ever and he was clearly afraid of Overeem. How he beat Carwin still baffles the mind.

But, happy Brock's back even though I never was or will be a fan.

I understand what he is trying to say all in all.

It appears you don't and just went with it o well.

PS: If you do want to get technical he lost before the illness already even if it was with freaking Mazzagatti but hey it counted.

Don't expect Brock to be that coherent and logical in his in the moment statements / interviews, I got the point he was trying to make if others want to dissect it be my guests.

Diverticulitis - Brock beat Herring, Couture and Mir
Post-Diverticulitis Brock beat Carwin and lost to Cain and Reem

I think it more had to do with him fighting better competition. The Brock that smashed people when he was healthy and lost when he was sick is a myth. He came into the sport sick, had minor surgery, came back and won but then lost to Cain. He then had major surgery, lost to Reem and has been healthy ever since in the WWE.

My favorite part of sherdog is how fast everyone talks shit about fighters. ( that's sarcasm . I know need to explain to all the retards out there) Dudes been competitive his whole life. And had it all end because of a sickness

Back