♿ Lesnar Claims He's Undefeated (Only Lost to Diverticulitis)

Are you glad Lesnar is returning?

• Total voters
It's good to see him back. If he wrestles occasionally and fights every once in a while, that's fine by me. Glad the spectacle is back.

Him getting subbed by Mir was the fight that turned me into a die hard, rarely missing events.

He'll be saying the same thing when Mark has him break dancing in the octagon once more.

Mir beat him fair and square. The Cain that beat him that day was one of the best versions of any heavyweight ever and he was clearly afraid of Overeem. How he beat Carwin still baffles the mind.

But, happy Brock's back even though I never was or will be a fan.

You mean the Cain that got takedown down twice?

Thats the best?

He only took over that fight after Brock gassed in 2 mins. Which is a side affect of his illness.

This is an alphas mindset, a winners mindest. Something these beta cucks can't understand.

Bork bless

I agree. He could've done better. I'm not sayin he would've won all those lost fights, but done better in them for sure.
Just a jacked white boy, deal with it.

the problem is, if he's going to blame all his losses on diverticulitis, he should blame all his wins on steroids and PEDs.

you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Great use of the wheelchair in the title because this guy is a retard if he thinks he beats overeem or Cain ever

Fighting while trying to not shit yourself 24/7 and dealing with year round stomach aches and diarrhea would be a bit tough.

Supposedly he wasn't successful at that during the Overeem fight.

“[I was] sitting having a cup of coffee at my farm in Canada and thinking, waking up every morning and feeling this feeling of, ‘Was that the right decision?’ I didn’t even tell my wife. I told nobody. This thing haunted me on the inside for a long time, but I thought if I was in the WWE, I could still kind of have those feelings inside the ring, but the truth is I have to do this.

“It haunted me because at the top of my career, I wasn’t at the top of my game. So I felt like I was cheated out of my career in the UFC. I didn’t lose. In my mind and in my heart, I never lost to a foe. I never lost to my opponent. I lost to diverticulitis. That was my opponent that beat me. Other people may have other thoughts and say other things about the way I performed, (but) my performance was due to the illness.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/brock-...s-ufc-stint-says-he-never-lost-to-an-opponent

I'm undefeated cause the only person that's beat me is myself!

Why wouldn't he think this? Brock is a real competitor. Not my favorite guy, but there is nothing wrong with his train of thought. That is how these guys think. And maybe there is some truth to it.

Great use of the wheelchair in the title because this guy is a retard if he thinks he beats overeem or Cain ever
Any version of Brock we've seen so far, including fragile diverticulitis Brock, beats the current glass chin version of Overeem.

Lol Lesnar forgot only former Pride fighters can use injury and prime excuses. Couldn’t have lost because diverticulitis. No. Injury/illness excuses are reserved for the Shogun fans.

Just lol at this same standard was applied to someone like Shogun for his half dozen humiliating losses.

It is a pretty weird thing but years ago everyone I knew that was injecting growth hormone had issues with their stomach including myself.

Back