♿ Lesnar Claims He's Undefeated (Only Lost to Diverticulitis)

Are you glad Lesnar is returning?

• Total voters
I watched the UFC pre-Lesnar because I enjoyed any kind of fights that I could find(first ppv I saw was when Frank snapped Timmy's arm), I seriously began following MMA though once Lesnar burst onto the scene. He was my favorite "fake wrestler" at the time, and obviously I wanted to see what this physical freak could do in the cage. Pre-stomach issue Lesnar was an animal...but let's be real, he never adjusted to getting hit in the face/the standup game. He's tough as fuck and I give him all the credit in the world for taking Carwin's and Hunt's best shots, but Cain pieced him up and would any day of the week. Untested Ubereeem is second only to TRTor as the the greatest enhanced fighter(allegedly) of all time, and Brock wasn't beating him either. I'll still mark out when "Enter Sandman" hits if he ever ends up fighting DC, but I would give him very little chance against him.

“[I was] sitting having a cup of coffee at my farm in Canada and thinking, waking up every morning and feeling this feeling of, ‘Was that the right decision?’ I didn’t even tell my wife. I told nobody. This thing haunted me on the inside for a long time, but I thought if I was in the WWE, I could still kind of have those feelings inside the ring, but the truth is I have to do this.

“It haunted me because at the top of my career, I wasn’t at the top of my game. So I felt like I was cheated out of my career in the UFC. I didn’t lose. In my mind and in my heart, I never lost to a foe. I never lost to my opponent. I lost to diverticulitis. That was my opponent that beat me. Other people may have other thoughts and say other things about the way I performed, (but) my performance was due to the illness.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/brock-...s-ufc-stint-says-he-never-lost-to-an-opponent
I'm going to have to ask myself who am I going to believe... him... Or lying eyes.

Only lost to diverticulitis and only won because of super juiced on steroids????
<{1-8}>

Having diverticulitis doesn’t make you react like somebody with no striking training when you get hit.

“[I was] sitting having a cup of coffee at my farm in Canada and thinking, waking up every morning and feeling this feeling of, ‘Was that the right decision?’ I didn’t even tell my wife. I told nobody. This thing haunted me on the inside for a long time, but I thought if I was in the WWE, I could still kind of have those feelings inside the ring, but the truth is I have to do this.

“It haunted me because at the top of my career, I wasn’t at the top of my game. So I felt like I was cheated out of my career in the UFC. I didn’t lose. In my mind and in my heart, I never lost to a foe. I never lost to my opponent. I lost to diverticulitis. That was my opponent that beat me. Other people may have other thoughts and say other things about the way I performed, (but) my performance was due to the illness.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/brock-...s-ufc-stint-says-he-never-lost-to-an-opponent

yeah I never lost my UFC title in my mind too

Am I the only one who voted in the poll before realizing this is a damned 2.5 year old thread?

I voted yes.

We need Lesnar vs Sonnen for undisputed champ

Awww... brock is just an old softie...

literally

Even if it were true and the reem and Cain loses where cause of it, what about being heel hooked by a rocked mir? Wasn’t that before he got sick?

he had 12 inches of his colon removed within a YEAR of fighting CAIN and people act like thats NOTHING

Ya OK u kno how much 12 inches is about size of my huge cock imagine if they removed that id be fucked

he had 12 inches of his colon removed within a YEAR of fighting CAIN and people act like thats NOTHING

Ya OK u kno how much 12 inches is about size of my huge cock imagine if they removed that id be fucked
you'd only be left with 7 inches

CapitalUnfinishedArabianwildcat-small.gif

Steroid freak claims he never lost....pathetic.

Legit, Lesnar was a freak and had the highest accuracy in GNP when in full mount, ppl laugh at his punches/Elbows, but those really did a number on their opponents.

It might not be known, but during a recent stint in WWE, Vince asked him to do a legit cut to Randy Orton, whom he gashed the fuck out of Randy leaving him with like 6+ stitches and it was a deep gash too.

Lesnar is a jacked up fucken white boy deal with it.

Also anyone seen Jack Hager in Bellator recently? Quite a decent physic in HW and has some good potential considering his age. I would love to see him put on a few pounds of muscle as he would legit be a Bellator Brock Lesnar.

Just wolf tickets. This is going to be the UFC's sell if they put him in a title fight: He never lost but for diverticulitis!

Back