⚔ Cody Garbrandt Threatens Dominick Cruz Backstage: "I'll just run up and smack you!"

What is your reaction to this confrontation?

• Total voters
Garbrandt doesn't have the tools to face El Domin8or anywhere the fight goes.

Two options for him:

A) Stand and get picked apart

B) Get taken down and #REKT

cody 'manlet' garbrandt couldnt run up and slap my 4'9 niece

He got heated fast. Seems to be a common trait among the TAM guys, and it's a terrible idea against Cruz.

Garbrandt is a monster, but we all saw what Cruz did to Faber (twice now) and he'll do the same to Cody if he can't keep his cool.

Guys gets one decent W and all the sudden hes the man? cant wait to see his fall...as he isnt beating the top 4-5

There should have been an option "Garbrandt is a douche".

For some reason, I get the feeling that he has a small peepee

I don't know but all those team alpha male guys just come across like teenagers.
Drama queens, running around without shirts, talking shit as a group, bro bro bro bro, fist bumping each other etc
"Then I told him.... and he said.. and he looked in my eyes... and I'm like what's up blah blah"
Frat boys.. 10 years late.. lol

'Professional Fighter'. Be professional and stop being a street thug. Cody's not ready for anything but the unemployment line. Neck tattoos = no future. Sorry, not sorry.

can this guy stfu for a bit, he is overhyping himself, I really hope TJ snakeshaw gives him his first loss via brutal headkick KO

He should have just done it or shut up imo.

Aren't the diaz brothers over 6 feet tall, like 6'2" or something like that? That would put Garbrandt at what like 5'9" or 5'10" going off that picture. If 5'10" is a manlet I have to go buy taller shoes...

This kid just irks the hell out of me. I really don't like him.

Back