⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
Fucking lol. I think Cruz is going to decision him fairly easily, but Cody gets way too much shit on here. Good on him for trying to create interest and chasing that big fight.

Fucking lol. I think Cruz is going to decision him fairly easily, but Cody gets way too much shit on here. Good on him for trying to create interest and chasing that big fight.

Its childish really.

I expect more from some people on here and then I see them taking smack about a guy cause he has tattoos lol

Love how rustled all the insecure dweebs on this forum get by Cody. All that pussy and attention he's swimming in gets their jealous vibes out of control.

Can't wait until this dude KOs the decisionater into oblivion and the only thing left to hate on will be his tattoos and hair.

Garbrandt thanks god everyday that MMA is a sport because if it weren't he'd either be in prison being someone's bitch or working at McDonalds

tuf guy huh?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

also, good luck finding cruz's chin buddeh...

One of the great scenes in TUF history. Conor is like the fucking Joker there.

I just noticed Garbrandt has 1 inch less reach than mine and he's 6 inches taller.

Stop calling Mendes T-rex....we have a new title holder.

I just noticed Garbrandt has 1 inch less reach than mine and he's 6 inches taller.

Stop calling Mendes T-rex....we have a new title holder.
You are 5'2" ?

Mizugaki had a 3 inch reach advantage over garbrandt

Thomas Almeida had a 5 inch reach advantage
4Pni5b.gif

Last edited:
I very much doubt Dominick reacted in the way Cody said he did.

Cody talks about having had a lot of street fights, which instantly makes me think he's an absolute prick.
Maybe that's why he thanks Jesus after every fight. Which is also annoying.

I like how Sherdoggers pick and choose which fighters are allowed to trash talk.

I very much doubt Dominick reacted in the way Cody said he did.

Cody talks about having had a lot of street fights, which instantly makes me think he's an absolute prick.
Maybe that's why he thanks Jesus after every fight. Which is also annoying.

Well he had to get DC to help him

Sounds pretty scared to me

Back