⚔ JDS Calls Out Lesnar: Unfinished Business (TUF)

JDS vs. Lesnar

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The future might be unclear, but in the past, Dos Santos nearly had his time in the octagon with Lesnar. After their “TUF 13” stint, they were set to headline UFC 131, in June 2011, but the wrestler had to withdraw due to a second brush with diverticulitis. Dos Santos ended up fighting (and beating) Shane Carwin.

Back then, Dos Santos didn’t mind the switch too much. But now, octagon-savvy enough to know a big fight when he sees one, Dos Santos has another perspective.

“I didn’t care too much – I never picked opponents and I never will,” Dos Santos said. “But had it happened now, I’d have seen it differently. Lesnar is one of those guys who sells fights and likes promoting them. I would be sad if our fight got canceled today because I think it would draw major numbers.”

But is it something that, in case Lesnar’s return turns out to be more long-lasting than initially considered, Dos Santos would like to see?

“It would be the finale that never happened,” Dos Santos said. “I think it should happen!”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ex-cha...-interested-in-tuf-finale-that-never-happened

JDS would make Brock break-dance against his will worse than Cain did

Remember when JDS was alleged to have a killer ground game?

Wouldn't have minded this fight too

Sounds like a reasonable request. If Lesnar is sticking around. Because to be fair he should have to get at least two wins to fight for the belt. Fair has fuck all to do with Zuffa, though.

I'd like to see it.

JDS trying to zone in on a big payday can't say blame him. I think UFC 200 is Brock being a smart business man with this event then appearing in WWE Summerslam , big payday coming.

Everybody done forgot bout dat Conor money; they want dat Brawk money.

oJU8FRE.gif

Forget jds. I want to see the rematch with the reem.

JDS is way too hard

Wish they would give lesnar some easy fights, Mir for example

Lesnar 5 years completely away from training or conditioning himself for fighting has absolutely nothing for JDS, and I doubt he'll have anything for the man JDS knocked out either, being Hunt.

Remember when JDS was alleged to have a killer ground game?

He's a black belt under Carlito Fontana, training out of the Quizno's at American Airlines gate D 25 in Miami airport.

Fontana's known for his killer sub game.

Would rather have this fight than hunt. Oh well.

He's a black belt under Carlito Fontana, training out of the Quizno's at American Airlines gate D 25 in Miami airport.

Fontana's known for his killer sub game.

Indeed. The way he triangled Cane and arm barred Stipe was sensational.

JDS would make Brock tap out on the first jab, never mind the hooks or uppercuts.

JDS should fix his shoulder before trying to cash in

Back