⚔ Roy Nelson Calls Out Brock Lesnar

Nelson vs. Lesnar

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest fight ever in the ufc would be Jones vs lesnar at cowboys stadium.

Roy is fighting one of the lowest ranked fighters in Black Beast next. He is in no position to call out for a big money fight that nobody wants to see and nobody asked for.

You're under selling Black Beast, he is slowly making his way into the top 10 rankings.

Lesnar is not going to lose to a gatekeeper unless he is a shadow of what he used to be.

anyone who thinks roy would lose how would brock beat him? Brock is a fish out of water on his feet. Roy has a list of ko's. Brock might have a take down ability but do you think taking roy to the ground is a good idea? Do you goofy fucks even know what this guys skill set is? Go back to wwe

anyone who thinks roy would lose how would brock beat him? Brock is a fish out of water on his feet. Roy has a list of ko's. Brock might have a take down ability but do you think taking roy to the ground is a good idea? Do you goofy fucks even know what this guys skill set is? Go back to wwe

Stop licking the windows Mr. Herring.

Thank You.

"I'd definitely take that fight. It's definitely a money fight. In the heavyweight division, that's the Conor McGregor," Nelson said. "He just brings a whole other audience."

"After I get through Derrick [Lewis] and Brock still wants to fight, I'll definitely fight and it will probably be the biggest pay-per-view of all time. We'll blow Conor McGregor, UFC 100, and even UFC 200 out of the water. Because of our styles, the style I fight, Brock Lesnar's name, and the way I market myself and now with the UFC push behind me, it would get pushed to a whole new freaking level."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/2...n-interview-brock-lesnar-pay-per-view-records
Let's call out a guy who is under contract with the WWE and is fighting once (already has a fight booked). seems realistic

Because Roy Nelson is amazing off his back... now I'm not saying Lesnar wins, but let's not pretend that it's because Roy fucking Nelson is like Maia off his back

I love Roy, but seriously, he doesn't do ju jitsu anymore at any level, and he'd be taken down and pounded for 3 rounds

no, just dont like you.

You've been buttmad for like a month now because you got fucking rekt in that one thread about who should get the MW title shot

Just let it go already

Roy Nelson takes that ass

tofNaa8.jpg

Roy is one of the most delusional fighters around. Pretty much everything he ever says is horribly wrong.

He'd still win though

Really no way to tell at this point. Will Brock come out as he was in his past few fights, with a horrible vulnerability to body shots? I don't know much about his condition regarding his illness for the past few years. The Brock who fought Mir and Carwin would take Roy down at his leisure.

Really know way to tell at this point. Will Brock come out as he was in his past few fights, with a horrible vulnerability to body shots? I don't know much about his condition regarding his illness for the past few years. The Brock who fought Mir and Carwin would take Roy down at his leisure.

One thing about Roy is he gets the shit kicked out of him by top 10 fighters, but destroys and violently finishes everyone outside of the top 10. So if Brock isn't on top of his game, he's likely fucked.

One big factor is Roy's cardio. When he fought Mir, Mir pushed him against the cage and tired him out, and took him down multiple times at will. And he's not known for his wrestling. Lesnar can most certainly do that to him, but Mir also had to eat a few punches to get in close at times, something Brock reacts pretty badly to.

If it was Brock from a few years ago, I'd have the fight at close to even, but after a 5 year break, I dunno. I think Roy gets it done. Roy's also retardedly durable, so that helps a lot.

Its posts like these that remind me how delusional you are, and how much i look forward to the day you get banned.

Kone is in the minority of solid posters here. I can see you, however, are in the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back