⚛ Anarchist Nate Diaz: UFC Wants Me to Lose ⚛

Who does the UFC want to win?

• Total voters
Its the world vs. Diaz.

Nothing new here just victim mentality

I dont know where youve been to say theres no evidence. No offense but being that youre in Ireland are you really that up to speed on the US election or US politics? Several leaks of official DNC documents and emails showing collusion and conspiracy against Sanders have come out. CNN has also blatantly admitted to endorsing HRC. There has also been evidence of poll fraud and bias. All of this after the Smith-Mundt Act being repealed and NDAA being ratified which since 2013 has made it lawful to use propaganda against the public. It is literally now lawful to blatantly lie and make shit up for the benefit of the governments agendas. And its been proven without a doubt Hillary committed a felony by possessing and mishandling classified, secret and top secret documents. She literally should be in prison and any "commoner" who did the same thing would be and thats a fact.

Lived in the US for a couple of years so I am not completely out of the loop.

Hillary is factually a criminal and a compulsive liar "We landed in Bosnia under sniper fire" - while she scrolled off the plane greeting children - and yes they colluded against Sanders in the DNC.

But it simpler that all that in this case - you have someone who is getting crushed in polls saying the election will be rigged, implying a clear victory, if not for this tampering despite plenty of evidence to suggest his voting demographic is very limited on the national scale. It's the one election that doesn't need to be rigged, Trump is torpedoing himself... Almost all elections are a choice between two unsavory characters but this one, because of what Trump has said, it seems to have become anyone but Trump in the minds of any minority, sane Democrats who dislikely Hillary and even some Republicans.

Personally, If I had a vote, it would go to Trump, I think the shit he says is for show and I appreciate him speaking his mind, if you disagree you are probably on your period and I'd prefer Bill back, those Whitehouse Christmas party's would be more lively.

If you don't think that weed is that kind of drug then, clearly, you are stupid.

I'll just copy and paste:

I've had. Thanks for the advice.

I'm also pretty sure, that brain effects on THC are not as hallucinogenic or produce paranoia as a hardcore stimulant drug, like, let's say, coke.

So don't bullshit. Because you and some of your friends get a paranoia sensation during your experience. It's relative.
What you were implying, and is not true, is that elevated use of THC induces paranoia personality disorder, which is absurd.

In case you want to know more about it, and how you can develop a paranoia sensation during the experience (not a behavioral modification through accumulated use) just search for Daniel Freeman, a PhD from Oxford who linked the paranoia produced by THC to psychological factors that can make you develop that sensation which will diminish as the effects of the drug does in your blood.

I'll just copy and paste:

I've had. Thanks for the advice.

I'm also pretty sure, that brain effects on THC are not as hallucinogenic or produce paranoia as a hardcore stimulant drug, like, let's say, coke.

So don't bullshit. Because you and some of your friends get a paranoia sensation during your experience. It's relative.
What you were implying, and is not true, is that elevated use of THC induces paranoia personality disorder, which is absurd.

In case you want to know more about it, and how you can develop a paranoia sensation during the experience (not a behavioral modification through accumulated use) just search for Daniel Freeman, a PhD from Oxford who linked the paranoia produced by THC to psychological factors that can make you develop that sensation which will diminish as the effects of the drug does in your blood.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000220

If you try hard enough monkeygirl, you'll find anything to make you believe that cannabis is harmless and prob even say that smoking cigarettes is worse ?
Anyway, don't worry about it, most kids or remedial people who partake also do this.

I partake occasionally but just like when I cross the road, I know the dangers that I am coming across.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000220

If you try hard enough monkeygirl, you'll find anything to make you believe that cannabis is harmless and prob even say that smoking cigarettes is worse ?
Anyway, don't worry about it, most kids or remedial people who partake also do this.

I partake occasionally but just like when I cross the road, I know the dangers that I am coming across.

Ok, so go do cocaine as is equally harming, and now that you are on it, why don't you give it a try to heroin?

"Research in this area shows a correlation between cannabis use and psychosis. This means that the two situations are related, but it does not mean that one situation causes the other."

Ok, so go do cocaine as is equally harming, and now that you are on it, why don't you give it a try to heroin?

"Research in this area shows a correlation between cannabis use and psychosis. This means that the two situations are related, but it does not mean that one situation causes the other."

So now your argument is that one is worse than the other as opposed to one being harmless ?
So you think that my mentality is that ; because a chef may cut his finger on a knife when prepping veg, he may as well cut his throat ?

Don't create new arguments to cover your own rather than actually having a bit of strength to your own.
Cannabis CAN and DOES cause mental problems, be it paranoia, pyschosis, etc...
In fact, there is a diagnosis called WEED PSYCHOSIS, reckon you can work out what is commonly regarded as the cause of such illness ?

So now your argument is that one is worse than the other as opposed to one being harmless ?
So you think that my mentality is that ; because a chef may cut his finger on a knife when prepping veg, he may as well cut his throat ?

Don't create new arguments to cover your own rather than actually having a bit of strength to your own.
Cannabis CAN and DOES cause mental problems, be it paranoia, pyschosis, etc...
In fact, there is a diagnosis called WEED PSYCHOSIS, reckon you can work out what is commonly regarded as the cause of such illness ?

Show me the WEED PSYCHOSIS diagnosis at the DSM-IV please?

lol I've been doing this shit for years and seen so much people smoking it that when I say it causes paranoia, it scause it
Dont try to argue you'll just end up looking fool
Try it before you talk about like you have a clue
You're such a dork, and a liar.

You're such a dork, and a liar.

From a guy like you, I take it as a compliment

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/why-does-cannabis-cause-paranoia-and-anxiety

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/16/cannabis-paranoia-psychoactive-thc-mood

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/04/23/why-does-weed-make-you-paranoid/

just in a 3 sec research, but I bet you have a memory-span shorter than that

But I'm not dissing weed or pretending one is right to smoke it, just to explain why Nate says such BS with belief

From a guy like you, I take it as a compliment

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/why-does-cannabis-cause-paranoia-and-anxiety

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/16/cannabis-paranoia-psychoactive-thc-mood

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/04/23/why-does-weed-make-you-paranoid/

just in a 3 sec research, but I bet you have a memory-span shorter than that

But I'm not dissing weed or pretending one is right to smoke it, just to explain why Nate says such BS with belief
Leaflet.com? Truthonpot.com?

I can find websites that say slavery is good and black people are inferior. Doesn't make it true.

It makes him sound like a victim and a boss at the same time. The Contradiction is Nate Diaz.

Conor is such a ppv draw and nate benifited from it. It didnt have to be nate, could have been anyone. He got blessed with the fight on short notice and made bank.. But hes still irrelevant in the 155 or 170 division. U cant blame the ufc for giving conor the rematch he asked for so fast after making such huge ppv #s like conor draws.

I've seen a similar tactic recently...

Trump "The election is rigged, it's been bought, they don't want me to win"

So, are you typically the revisionist? Or do you have any original thoughts of your own?

"I'm too real for this whole game, and they can't have a guy like me winning because look at what's happening," he said. "I get paid finally, I've been stuck in contracts for years, and then they sell the UFC. It's changing baby, and it's because of what's going on here. And if people don't recognize that they're tripping. And the same thing, that's why they threw me right back in there, they want to weed me out and get me out of here before it gets too big. But it's already an unstoppable force that's going at a high pace, so the game is in trouble with someone like me winning. So that's why. They know me and they know that, they hope I don't win.

"... It's all good either way though because I cannot be killed."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/1...es-his-side-to-ufc-202-press-conference-melee

nate diva being nate diva. if he made at his contract why he sign so long of a deal than.

he wasnt crying when he was making 3 million fighting conor.

nate loses cause he not a good fighter. he 17-13 for a reason.

Conor is such a ppv draw and nate benifited from it. It didnt have to be nate, could have been anyone. He got blessed with the fight on short notice and made bank.. But hes still irrelevant in the 155 or 170 division. U cant blame the ufc for giving conor the rematch he asked for so fast after making such huge ppv #s like conor draws.
Why did you bump a thread from 2 and half years ago?

Back