"Hardest Punching Championship"

jeremy-stephens-ufc-on-fox-28-ap.jpg
1532030512202.jpg
lol
headers-1.jpg

Knocked out Stipe
Took punches from heavyweights
D.C. Knows

This is hilarious considering Jones knocked him cold. I know it’s an old thread but DC is a chump.

DC is so salty it hurts.

Yes, Bones has average power for hands for someone of his size/athleticism, but he has elite kicks, knees, and elbows (GOD level). Also has much more accurate punching, throws more volume, better combos, and controls distance better.

DC punches really hard, not the hardest but he’s up there. However he can’t kick worth shit, elbow worth shit, or knee worth shit.

Also his striking defense is very poor compared to Jones, less head movement, slower footwork, less feints and varied attack’s.

Jones is a far better striker and after out clinch-fighting him in the first fight he out-struck him in the rematch. If I recall he was lighting up DC to the body with liver shots and straights and he did not like it.

When you try to bag on your rival and just bag on yourself....

<{nope}>

How could I forget that. Machida lunged right into it
bones1.gif
almost looked like a slight attempt at a superman punch and machida just steps right into it lol surprised i didnt remember that shot

Talks about Jones wrestling, gets wrestle fucked and cries.

Says this then gets knocked out lol.

Should just leave it or learn.

Why is this thread always getting randomly bumped

He said his whole arsenal of attacks are powerful,well, everything besides his punches. He didn’t dismiss Jones. Why the bump?

Ironically the punches he completely knocked out Cormier with on the ground were some of the most vicious GnP shots ever witnessed inside the octagon.
Look at the face of death on Cormier during that barrage:
kgpgrfeqgaakhms47fki.jpg

It doesn't look like Daniel is laughing at Jon's punching power there, does it?

He isn't wrong. Jones is not a great puncher. I wish he added better boxing to his game because Jones would be even more unstoppable. Even if he just added a great jab

"He cannot punch," Cormier laughed as he spoke to Opie & Jim Norton (HT: MMA Digest). "He hit me, and I'm like 'Wow! This is actually him punching me as hard as he can.' He can't punch, so he has to throw elbows, kicks, and knees, because he can't punch. He doesn't hit very hard, so he has to do something."

"He does not punch very hard, I'll be honest with you, man. He kicks very hard, he knees very hard, and he elbows hard, but he can't punch."

As for who he believes hits the hardest, Cormier says it's his previous opponent, Rumble.

"Anthony Johnson, 100 percent," he said. "Anthony Johnson hits harder than any other person, no doubt. Every time he hit me, it made me kind of like fly all over the place. He was trying to take my head off. Even when he'd miss, you can hear it."

"Roy Nelson too, was swinging for the fences, and Dan Henderson," he continued. "Dan Henderson, even when you're close and he hits you from very very close, you can feel how heavy his hands are. His hands are pretty powerful."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/1...rmier-laughs-at-jon-jones-power-he-cant-punch
That karma!!! Well played

Yes, Bones has average power for hands for someone of his size/athleticism

You mean less than average.

but he has elite kicks, knees, and elbows (GOD level).

GOD level is just fanboy fantasy talk.

DC punches really hard, not the hardest but he’s up there.

No he doesn't, at least at LHW. Gustafsson says Jones and DC has similar punching power.

He isn't wrong. Jones is not a great puncher. I wish he added better boxing to his game because Jones would be even more unstoppable. Even if he just added a great jab

He already uses his eyepoke rake as a jab, and it is very effective.

Ironically the punches he completely knocked out Cormier with on the ground were some of the most vicious GnP shots ever witnessed inside the octagon.
Look at the face of death on Cormier during that barrage:
kgpgrfeqgaakhms47fki.jpg

It doesn't look like Daniel is laughing at Jon's punching power there, does it?
Damn nice catch

Looks like his soul is leaving him

Dude wtf the ref was a prick , he f'ed him up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back