Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

Oh I hope my laptop is back today.

In

PS: the only reason I created this account on SD is to thank you guys for all the laughs I've had over the years lurking the shoop threads!

In

PS: the only reason I created this account on SD is to thank you guys for all the laughs I've had over the years lurking the shoop threads!
Well done welcome to sherbros

Everything is downhill from here on... enjoy

7dljuz7.gif
You didn't read the rules

<[analyzed}>

"Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response."

thx BWR i love these these. gl to all

You didn't read the rules

<[analyzed}>

"Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response."

yK79AkI.gif

You guys are all added to the contestants list. We have some big dogs already. Competition will be fierce. Mahalo for signing up.

mWZWzwq.gif
NdcIlMa.gif

@bigwaverider I want to sign up Tanks man You gotto be in it to win it

YW brother. You're added.

I want to sign up, @bigwaverider

The big J!!

@bigwaverider please count me in.

Gotcha entered brother O.

Yes please sign me up Brother Rider~

shoop-groovy-beach-lounging-monkey-jpg.389221

Mahalo MW. Bring it.
hqdefault.jpg

Just yesterday I was thinking how nice it would be to have a shoop contest for these 2 big events. I open Sherdog and there it is.

Count me in @bigwaverider

<GinJuice>

TY for siging up @Sansnom

Sign me up!

89Tc81r.gif

Ruh roh. the competition just got fierce.

@bigwaverider
I'm in , I expect Romero will be shoop generous like the last time he fought Whittaker

d7Ro91Y.jpg

see you on the battlefield

@bigwaverider count me in dude, been a while since I had an ass whipping

jaja. Should be fun. edit: haha I actually typed "jaja". I play Starcraft with some Brazilian guys and find myself doing that occasionally

@bigwaverider sign me up for the nongif and the paint contest.

Kind sir. This is for NGS only. We will have an MS Paint later.

@bigwaverider let me in. Im packin these...View attachment 389197 gps vs hendricks

Mahalo @Kaboom. It took me a while to get you shoop haha.

Last edited:
Shoopers can't read.

0206-derek-zoolander-vh1-films-paramount-pictures-4.jpg

In

• •If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @bigwaverider" would be a good response.

thx BWR i love these these. gl to all

Thanks man. appreciate that. :)

Last edited:
Yes please sign me up Brother Rider~

shoop-groovy-beach-lounging-monkey-jpg.389221

Awesome! Brother Wild about to Groove this place up! I can only do paint for now, so I’ll see what I can do with that in the NGS.

I want to sign up.

Welcome to the big leagues.

donfryelead-final_vice_670.jpg

Awesome! Brother Wild about to Groove this place up! I can only do paint for now, so I’ll see what I can do with that in the NGS.

Why only Paint? You can get legit/legal Photoshop here. OK it's an ancient edition, CS2, but most of the basic stuff is still there. The download is direct from Adobe and this link has been active fro years. My father uses this version for a few years now. It's technically Version 9 and we are on Version 19 now.

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/3689-adobe-photoshop-cs2.html

Has anyone called last place yet, cause I know a guy.

Shoopers can't read.

0206-derek-zoolander-vh1-films-paramount-pictures-4.jpg

• If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response.

Thanks man. appreciate that. :)
@bigwaverider, sensei and pal'o'mine - please may i enter the NGS?

Uh oh they are upgrading the forum. Hope it goes smoothly.

Back