Shoop ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "A" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shoop-romero-the-hutt-jpg.394273

Attachments

• Shoop-Romero-the-Hutt.jpg
    Shoop-Romero-the-Hutt.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Don't flatter yourself.

Wow, nice gif... you got mad skills doing a giphy.com search. I'd like to mentor under you at some point.
Are you really angry dude?

I'm just playing. I thought this was settled. I even liked your post.

You need to chill.

giphy.gif

Are you really angry dude?

I'm just playing. I thought this was settled. I even liked your post.

You need to chill.

giphy.gif
lol... do you even keep up with the sh*t you talk? Of course I'm not "angry" but, it was settled... & then I woke up the next day with you calling me out again about the same subject.

After we squashed our beef you hit me again. Meanwhile I've given you like 4 quality shoops I made & you came back at me with a giphy search in a shoop competition thread. How else would you expect me to respond?

Last edited:
Of course I'm not "angry." Yes, it was settled... & then I woke up the next day with you calling me out again about the same subject. Do you even keep up with the sh*t you talk?

After we squashed our beef you hit me again & so I gave you like 4 quality shoops I made & you came back at me with a giphy search. How else would you expect me to respond?
{<huh}

Pretty sure you're mistaking me with another person.

You messaged me in private saying you had just realized what I was saying in the thread before the argument started. Basically a big misunderstanding. And it ended there.

I think you have the wrong guy about the shoops tho. 4 quality shoops? What in the hell are you talking about? I can post screen shots of our little conversation when you messaged me if you want.

{<huh}

Pretty sure you're mistaking me with another person.

You messaged me in private saying you had just realized what I was saying in the thread before the argument started. Basically a big misunderstanding. And it ended there.

I think you have the wrong guy about the shoops tho. 4 quality shoops? What in the hell are you talking about? I can post screen shots of our little conversation when you messaged me if you want.
your twisting my words. You were the one who misunderstood me to begin with. I was only confused because I didn't understand where you were coming from. Then after we settled it in our PM... (your last post was at 7:30 p.m. last night...) you called me out again on the same subject 4 hours later in this thread at 11:20 p.m.

@Myrddin Wild calling his internet "boyz" for help. Shoop confirmed in thread "A".
Now you're crying innocent & making it out like I'm the one who brought it back.
  • Not only did you start it.
  • You brought it back up after we squashed it
  • Now you're trying to make is seem like I'm the one who brought it back up.

You're either wicked drunk, have alzheimers, or you are trolling me. I'm not sure which. I'm thinking it's a bit of all 3.

Last edited:
your twisting my words. You were the one who misunderstood me to begin with. I was only confused because I didn't understand where you were coming from. Then after we settled it in our PM... (your last post was at 7:30 p.m. last night...) you called me out again on the same subject 4 hours later in this thread at 11:20 p.m.

Now you're crying innocent & making it out like its me who's causing trouble.

You're either wicked drunk, have alzheimers, or you are trolling me. I'm not sure which. I'm thinking it's a bit of all 3.
I think you're taking this all a bit too seriously.

That was me picking fun at you, not starting a fight. Why are you so defensive?

Anyway, I don't really care. You need to learn how to take a joke. You even bothered to message me in private because of how upset you were about the misunderstanding we had in the thread.

And whats this 4 quality shoop thing you're talking about? Are you high?

Never mind, don't want to hear it.

Time to move on buddeh

You need to learn how to take a joke. You even bothered to message me in private because of how upset you were about the misunderstanding we had in the thread.
This is you twisting reality & playing innocent. Before we squashed it in the PM you were being serious.

And whats this 4 quality shoop thing you're talking about? Are you high?
FFS dude... you say you want to move on & then you call me out again.

Here are the 4 shoops I responded to you that I made. (I even custom made 2 of them especially for you)

& if i am a cocky ass hole then what's your point? You still rocking "aught' in our shoop off. You gonna stop talkin about it & start bein' about it?

groovy-slaps-sansnom-gif.393613

Time to move on buddeh
Really? We had moved on. Last night at 7: 30 p.m. Everything was chilled out in our PM... & then you called me out 4 hours later... then you tried to make it seem like I brought it back up... & now here you are calling me out again.

It was actually pretty friendly until about an hour ago when you started twisting my words & making me out to be angry. Well you got your wish. I'm feeling a little pissy right now at you trolling me.

If you want to be done with it... (as I do to) then quit calling me out.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ dude... you say you want to move on & then you call me out again.

Here are the 4 shoops I responded to you that I made.

Really? We had moved on. Last night at 7: 20 p.m. After chilled out in our PM... & then you called me out 4 hours later... & now here you are calling me out again.

If you want to be done with it... (as I do to) then quit calling me out.
Calling you out?

7:20 pm?

Are you sure it wasn't 7:22 or 7:28? Do you write these in your journal?

<36>

Chill out and learn how to take a joke, kid.

Back