Shoop ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "A" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BUMP
LET_ME_LUH_YOU.gif
giphy.gif

Calling you out?

7:20 pm?

Are you sure it wasn't 7:22 or 7:28? Do you write these in your journal?

<36>

Chill out and learn how to take a joke, kid.
I simply looked at the time of your last post in our PM smartass. You & I should not communicate, lets just co-exist in these threads without tagging each other. This is not fun for me or you & nobody else wants to have this in our temple.

Last edited:
I simply looked at the time of your last post in our PM smartass. You & I should not communicate, lets just co-exist in these threads without tagging each other. This is not fun for me or you & nobody else wants to have this in our temple.
I very much agree with this statement.

ALL SHOOPERS READ THIS WHOLE POST. There is some new information and rule changes that you need to know

OK these people below have advanced. Some new guys even made the top 10 so watch out!! Final round will be for UFC 226. The rules are the same as the ones in the sign up thread except for this new rule:

NEW RULE!!!

• Do not upload your images to a site that had your name in it in any way, shape, or form. This includes, but is not limited to your forum name, any other internet name you may have, or even your real name. This included Photobucket accounts.

The submissions this time were a disaster. Even some of our most experienced Shoopers screwed up. The rules below are the ones that people screwed up, so please follow them as well as the rest in the sign up thread. Make sure when you PM me your entry that the PM is titled with your User Name and "NGS Entry" in the title. This makes it so much easier on me. A proper title would be "Bigwaverider NGS Entry". I got PM's with things like "Hey BWR", "Here it is", etc. I can easily overlook those in my PM box and you won't get entered.

• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com if you do not fell like making an account OR https://imgur.com if you feel like making a permanent account.

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

• Single frame, static images only.

• No storyboard Shoops.

B3. 44 vote(s) @Sansnom
B7. 37 vote(s) @bigwaverider
B4. 36 vote(s) @Fossor
A4. 35 vote(s) @Ikky
B10. 30 vote(s) @lostdog000
A3. 28 vote(s) @Kazzy
A6. 27 vote(s) @TCE
B8. 25 vote(s) @Cowboy Cerroliveira
A1. 25 vote(s) @MacGregor
A2. 25 vote(s) @Myrddin Wild
A7. 25 vote(s) @Thread
B11. 23 vote(s) @kicks
B2. 22 vote(s) @RyuHayabusa
A5. 21 vote(s) @Chuck
B6. 20 vote(s) @Buff
A12. 17 vote(s) @Anung Un Rama
B9. 17 vote(s) @jeicex
A8. 14 vote(s) @X Factor
A10. 14 vote(s) @CerebralKnievel
A9. 11 vote(s) @Ottawaguy

@BLACKWOLF @Boxiana @jojoRed. If you want to be an alternate for the Final Round for UFC 226 then post here, tag me, AND PM me. You have like a 99.9% chance of someone bowing out.

Did not advance
B1 @Boxiana 10 vote(s)
B11 @BLACKWOLF 10 vote(s)
B5 @jojoRed 10 vote(s)
*********************************************************************************************

Last edited:
Damn, I knew B7 was made by either @bigwaverider or @Myrddin Wild (Since he's a cheap immitation and a Bigwaverider wannabe).

But since @Myrddin Wild was attracting obvious attention to the A thread my guess was A2 in his case and I was fuckin right lol.

Should have called it before.

Anyway, B7 was awesome. Didn't even notice Dana until I looked at it for the 3rd time.

you didn't vote for it though. :p

Damn, I knew B7 was made by either @bigwaverider or @Myrddin Wild (Since he's a cheap immitation and a Bigwaverider wannabe).

But since @Myrddin Wild was attracting obvious attention to the A thread my guess was A2 in his case and I was fuckin right lol.

Should have called it before.

Anyway, B7 was awesome. Didn't even notice Dana until I looked at it for the 3rd time.

Yoel's sword and Whittaker's monster body were 3d models. I was able to pose them as I wanted. Probably could have gotten the perspective better on the sword. Yoel's body is a plastic doll that is selling for $169.

you didn't vote for it though. :p
When the polls first opened I voted for 2 entries in each threads and one of the 2 votes in thread B was for myself :D.

I thought we had 2 votes like last time. Later I noticed you said 10 votes each but it was too late since I had already voted and couldn't change it.

And looking back I probably would have voted for yours instead of the one I voted for. I kind of overlooked it at first and placed my vote too fast.

Congrats to those that advanced and thanks for those that have contributed to the prizes.

Tight race in the A thread.

I had an obscure topic, with not very well known fighters front & center... but I thought people would recognize it since Rogan actually was laughing about it & made a big deal out of it in his commentary.

In case you missed the reference... Between round 1 & 2... Coulter's corner gave him some advice about how to fight De La Rocha. They said "He's a big f*cking Mexican with a big f*cking head... so don't keep expecting a knock out." I thought it was one of the funniest things on the show, so I went with it despite the fact that they aren't very well known

CGgSguW.jpg

I made Coulter into a caveman because he was basically just swinging for the bleachers & it was a rather primitive slobber knocker. the background scene from Fight Club & Tyler Durden in the crowd was playing off of that.

I put a bunch of easter eggs in there. Megan being a giant made me laugh, the size different was very pronounced during the fight. Esparza with a "Grease" logo... Everyone in the front 2 rows is an easter egg.

I thought about putting the king of pop between them "beat it" style, but EMP just did a sic gif of that in the last competition... & I wanted this to feel like fight club so I just put M. Jackson in the crowd.

Last edited:
Feeling greatful! Thanks to all who voted!

jump_bike.jpg

When the polls first opened I voted for 2 entries in each threads and one of the 2 votes in thread B was for myself :D.

I thought we had 2 votes like last time. Later I noticed you said 10 votes each but it was too late since I had already voted and couldn't change it.

And looking back I probably would have voted for yours instead of the one I voted for. I kind of overlooked it at first and placed my vote too fast.

^ More proof that shoopers don't read. :p
Yea for the first few hours I had forgot to check "Allow users to change votes", but after that was pointed out to me, I did change it to allow vote changes. I wasn't sure how a "serious" shoop would do after my Cyborg Shoop (that I ABSOLUTELY ADORED!!) in ISL fell flat. But like most people we were struggling for ideas. Since the forum was raving about how the Yoel/Whittaker fight was an absolute battle, I figured I would do something serious again and if it fell flat, then that's how it goes.

Yours made me laugh. The big ole Mexican head was a lawl IMO. And what's her face being so tall was funny as heck.

Feeling greatful! Thanks to all who voted!

jump_bike.jpg

You did really well with this one. Very close to the top.

Awesome stuff guys... Good luck in the Finals!!!

Back