Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, I'm alwayz up for a good adventure... so most likely "yes"... but since I have no idea what you're talking about I reserve the right to withhold my participation.

;)
It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new solo adventure.

{<Scared}and <209Bitch>

@magogjack Like me you chose the path of the backpack, but yours is bizarrely interesting, this one made me realize i could have made more than one theme :O
Thanks, I was trying to make him look like the backpack from Dora the explorer. I kind of wish I had just picked one idea and went all the way with it. Your pic is much better for its focus (and drawin' skills).

I feel much better with the program, next time.....

@JohnMandick @Slobodan @franquito i voted for you guys! rip in pieces B,,,:

mandick, the massive distortion of joannas hematoma was epic for me and that sort of shit is what ms paint is all about for me. commiserations

slobodan, i watched that video as well and i thought that selecting that scene as promotion for the heavyweight champ was lame on the ufc's part, and your ms paint version of this was excellent satire. love the art style as well, the bold colours, stipes confused expression. gone but not forgotten

franquito, excellent work, the fact there are so many layers to the concept, combined with the ms paint art style, made this one excellent for me. the two main event fighters, dos santos with his classic fire backdrop and stipe with his hose gushing everywhere, and all of this layered up with the fighters flags. do not go quietly into that good night

man i thought i knew what i was doing going into the next round but to see these guys drop out of the first round makes me question everything

maxresdefault.jpg

mandick, the massive distortion of joannas hematoma was epic for me and that sort of shit is what ms paint is all about for me. commiserations

slobodan, i watched that video as well and i thought that selecting that scene as promotion for the heavyweight champ was lame on the ufc's part, and your ms paint version of this was excellent satire. love the art style as well, the bold colours, stipes confused expression. gone but not forgotten

franquito, excellent work, the fact there are so many layers to the concept, combined with the ms paint art style, made this one excellent for me. the two main event fighters, dos santos with his classic fire backdrop and stipe with his hose gushing everywhere, and all of this layered up with the fighters flags. do not go quietly into that good night

man i thought i knew what i was doing going into the next round but to see these guys drop out of the first round makes me question everything

maxresdefault.jpg
Appreciate it man, good luck in the next round!

[USER=451395]@in the liver
Hah! this was actually my first idea, you made it better though, i had a siluette of Ariel with devil horns in mind, asking questions to Joanna from the back of the room.[/USER]

thanks man, im very glad you won that round, but im not impressed by your performance and i look forward to beat you in the near future

dWJew.gif

@Masato Toys Crazy skills man, very impressed, and imo underrated humour, it was really funny.
@Empty Emp I didn't pay much attention to to at first but it made me laugh the most.
@jeicex I liked yours, it was funny, some others had very similar ideas but i like how you threw the hat and belt on there, it made it for me.
@OrigFan255 Heh ;)
@HughPhug This one was amusing to me, i don't know why, it just is.
@kicks I didn't really give this time, but when i went through them before voting it got a giggle out of me, nice idea ;)
@in the liver Hah! this was actually my first idea, you made it better though, i had a siluette of Ariel with devil horns in mind, asking questions to Joanna from the back of the room.
@Slobodan Just simply giggle material xD i loved the embedded with Stipe, and to pick something so "insignificant" made it a lot more fun just because of that :D
@Doug22 Great Werdum face lol, and i think you really captured the Fiery Junior, good idea as i said to @jeicex
@bigwaverider I for sure thought this was @Chramelated 's, i didn't want to like the theme but couldn't help but to find the the dark/childish humour amusing.
@Myrddin Wild Interesting thought behind this one, i love the face on Poirier, and you have a nice/special way to draw Herb lol, most of all though props on the tattoos there, dang that's where most people including myself slack :D
@Vasili This is just crazy good, like the @Masato Toys one but this is more freestyle, i still don't get the theme lol but it's great art.
@TigerUpperKut UNDERRATED! Dang, this is really good, i love the play on the name and it's really well done, one of my favs for sure, it's better than mine in all aspect imo.
@magogjack Like me you chose the path of the backpack, but yours is bizarrely interesting, this one made me realize i could have made more than one theme :O
@Jehannum Some similarities to a couple of the others but with a Just Bleed twist, poor Junior losing is head too, brutal.

I had fun these past few days, life is grey and dull in general but this made my week for sure, if not more.

Thanks for the votes ;)

Thanks man but mine stunk
My plan was to work on it all day Sunday things came up and I had no time to work on it so I gave up on it until the extension but only had a hour Tuesday and paint is hard! so respect to everyone else! I feel I had a good idea just bad execution. Anyway no excuses next contest I will redeem myself

Good work everyone, was good to be part of.

1. B1 @Moral Victory - 103 votes
2. B11 @Masato Toys - 97 votes
3. A5 @Empty Emp - 91 votes
4. A15 @Doug22 - 75 votes
5. B8 @Vasili - 63 votes
6. A3 @jeicex - 57 votes
7. A14 @Cowboy Cerroliveira - 57 votes
8. A11 @in the liver - 55 votes
9. A4 @OrigFan255 - 53 votes
10. B7 @Myrddin Wild - 48 votes
11. B9 @TigerUpperKut - 47 votes
12. A9 @Chuck - 42 votes
13. B6 @bigwaverider - 42 votes
14. A1 @blackhat - 36 votes
15. B4 @Wadtucket - 36 votes
16. A7 @HughPhug - 34 votes
17. B14 @TSelanne - 31 votes
18. B2 @xDogá - 24 votes
19. B5 @Ottawaguy - 24 votes
20. A6 @Jehannum - 23 votes

Didn't make the finals, but still great work by all!
-----------------------
21. A8 @franquito - 19 votes
22. A12 @Slobodan - 17 votes
23. A13 @Chramelated - 16 votes
24. B10 @magogjack - 16 votes
25. B12 @Kristian82 - 16 votes
26. B3 @Abazzdeboom - 15 votes
27. A2 @JohnMandick - 14 votes
28. A10 @kicks - 13 votes

@Cowboy Cerroliveira
Dude I had to look twice at your picture, my first entry was rejected, but before I knew that I posted my second choice in the 'Greatest Moments' thread so I couldn't use it in this contest. Great minds eh

maiamasvidal.png

2ivl26h.jpg

Good work everyone, was good to be part of.

1. B1 @Moral Victory - 103 votes
2. B11 @Masato Toys - 97 votes
3. A5 @Empty Emp - 91 votes
4. A15 @Doug22 - 75 votes
5. B8 @Vasili - 63 votes
6. A3 @jeicex - 57 votes
7. A14 @Cowboy Cerroliveira - 57 votes
8. A11 @in the liver - 55 votes
9. A4 @OrigFan255 - 53 votes
10. B7 @Myrddin Wild - 48 votes
11. B9 @TigerUpperKut - 47 votes
12. A9 @Chuck - 42 votes
13. B6 @bigwaverider - 42 votes
14. A1 @blackhat - 36 votes
15. B4 @Wadtucket - 36 votes
16. A7 @HughPhug - 34 votes
17. B14 @TSelanne - 31 votes
18. B2 @xDogá - 24 votes
19. B5 @Ottawaguy - 24 votes
20. A6 @Jehannum - 23 votes

Didn't make the finals, but still great work by all!
-----------------------
21. A8 @franquito - 19 votes
22. A12 @Slobodan - 17 votes
23. A13 @Chramelated - 16 votes
24. B10 @magogjack - 16 votes
25. B12 @Kristian82 - 16 votes
26. B3 @Abazzdeboom - 15 votes
27. A2 @JohnMandick - 14 votes
28. A10 @kicks - 13 votes

back atcha bro

hey you know what, i think im actually more excited about the next round of this comp than about the event itself

@Cowboy Cerroliveira
Dude I had to look twice at your picture, my first entry was rejected, but before I knew that I posted my second choice in the 'Greatest Moments' thread so I couldn't use it in this contest. Great minds eh

maiamasvidal.png

2ivl26h.jpg

i saw this as well, i was trying to figure out who had been disqualified and for what and i had seen your pic in the regular ms paint thread...i thought that the dq was because the pic had been posted there already but it wasnt even your pic that was submitted here o_O

i know that makes no sense but yeah, its crazy seeing them together

UFC 212 is going to be hard to come up with material for.

@Cowboy Cerroliveira

maiamasvidal.png

2ivl26h.jpg

Plot twist, you are actually the same person.

night_shyamalan_01.jpg

@Cowboy Cerroliveira

maiamasvidal.png

2ivl26h.jpg
Holy shit! Tell me about it. Fucking gorgeous work dude. See, you nailed the facial definitions and the hair, that I struggled with in my piece. The hand tie-up looks fantastic as well. Add some shadow effects to your repertoire and you'll blow all of us outta the water.

Holy shit! Tell me about it. Fucking gorgeous work dude. See, you nailed the facial definitions and the hair, that I struggled with in my piece. The hand tie-up looks fantastic as well. Add some shadow effects to your repertoire and you'll blow all of us outta the water.
Yeah I can't get my head around shading, that's where yours was way better. Nice vote count as well man

i saw this as well, i was trying to figure out who had been disqualified and for what and i had seen your pic in the regular ms paint thread...i thought that the dq was because the pic had been posted there already but it wasnt even your pic that was submitted here o_O

i know that makes no sense but yeah, its crazy seeing them together
So who did get disqualified? And was it for the herb in Herb's mouth?

Back