Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first MS Paint Shoop and I made the finals.......And I didn't even vote.....You are allowed to vote for yourself 20 times? That seems crazy an ridiculous...... I can understand voting for the one you think the best is but picking yourself is a little favortism.

I liked the Masvidal trying to scratch the Brazilian flag off his back.

So now what? We advance to UFC 212 and have another shoop off to the death? Only the top 10 or 5 survive?

I think in the future we should have a lefty/opposite normal hand shoop....It will be so jacked and unrecognizable but will be fun

@Cowboy Cerroliveira
Dude I had to look twice at your picture, my first entry was rejected, but before I knew that I posted my second choice in the 'Greatest Moments' thread so I couldn't use it in this contest. Great minds eh

maiamasvidal.png

2ivl26h.jpg
:eek:

That's spooky! :D

UFC 212 is going to be hard to come up with material for.
Yeah, there'z like a couple "universally known" people... & we can certainly do thingz with the otherz... but who'z gonna get it? So we're limited a bit on the 2nd phase of the competition. What the hell.. if it waz easy everyone would be doing it!
<cheer><cheer><cheer><cheer><cheer><cheer><cheer><cheer><cheer>
<cheer><cheer>:meow:<cheer><cheer>​

Shit. Wasn't on here last week to vote. Glad to see some of my boys moving to the finals. Wont miss that.

So who did get disqualified? And was it for the herb in Herb's mouth?
The disqualification had nothing to do with the drawing. That person was disqualified for cheating the voting system, and won't be revealed. The important thing is: DON'T TRY TO CHEAT!!! I know it's a contest and there are prizes, but first and foremost, we're doing this for fun. You won't get away with it, and you're going to look like an asshole and feel embarrassed when you get caught.

My first MS Paint Shoop and I made the finals.......And I didn't even vote.....You are allowed to vote for yourself 20 times? That seems crazy an ridiculous...... I can understand voting for the one you think the best is but picking yourself is a little favortism.

I liked the Masvidal trying to scratch the Brazilian flag off his back.

So now what? We advance to UFC 212 and have another shoop off to the death? Only the top 10 or 5 survive?

I think in the future we should have a lefty/opposite normal hand shoop....It will be so jacked and unrecognizable but will be fun
You couldn't vote for yourself 20 times. You could vote for up to 20 different entries. UFC 212 is the final round. This round's votes don't carry over, so the winner of that event wins the contest.

The disqualification had nothing to do with the drawing. That person was disqualified for cheating the voting system, and won't be revealed. The important thing is: DON'T TRY TO CHEAT!!! I know it's a contest and there are prizes, but first and foremost, we're doing this for fun. You won't get away with it, and you're going to look like an asshole and feel embarrassed when you get caught.

You couldn't vote for yourself 20 times. You could vote for up to 20 different entries. UFC 212 is the final round. This round's votes don't carry over, so the winner of that event wins the contest.
Ah OK I didn't know, fair enough

My first MS Paint Shoop and I made the finals.......

That makes two of us. I was trying to remember but I'm pretty sure this contest was the first time I've drawn anything since elementary school.....so like over 30 yrs ago. I drew a horse.

This is an awesome idea lol. Needs to be seriously considered.

I actually had my own "challenge mode" MS Paint drawing that I made last month, and the conditions were:

No erasures/white coverup, no undo (unless it's a catastrophic error like sneezing and drawing a line through everything or clicking the fill tool on the outline by accident so the whole picture is ruined) and you let the chips fall where they may.

It turned out fairly well I think:

jx bisping british.png

I actually had my own "challenge mode" MS Paint drawing that I made last month, and the conditions were:

No erasures/white coverup, no undo (unless it's a catastrophic error like sneezing and drawing a line through everything or clicking the fill tool on the outline by accident so the whole picture is ruined) and you let the chips fall where they may.

It turned out fairly well I think:

View attachment 231613
so many ideas, so little time :)

I know BWR was talking about a phone shoop competition after the MS Paint one, and then the Incredulous Cormier 3yr Anniversary shoop competition in August. Busy times

Just bumping the thread to say that embedded episodes for 212 have started appearing on the youtubes..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back