Shoop ✌️✌WINNERS REVEALED!! - INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE - SEASON 5 "SHOOPERBOWL" voting and UFC 223 Shoop

Vote for your two favorite. You get two votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KhaBiber

Ih7G5QC.jpg

PicsArt_04-13-07.44.03.jpg

I ent got time to go through all of these

4 is not only the best shoop I ever seen but also the funniest

Don't know if I can enter the contest, but here is my latest Shoop;

Bw1DTIRr.jpg

Don't forget to keep voting!

Number 7 is way underrated.

Ok let's get things rolling here. I absolutely love the gifs, but mobile users are getting butchered by the filesize of some of these. 40, let alone 70+ megs for one gif is way, way too much. They're beautiful but maybe we should make a limit later on to only five megs max.
I have used over 5GB of data on Sherdog alone in the last month. I had to get a different mobile browser that lets me disable images just so I can read the forums when I'm not on wifi. I love the shoops, but I could do without the random reaction gifs in every thread that seem to be minutes long.

Ok let's get things rolling here. I absolutely love the gifs, but mobile users are getting butchered by the filesize of some of these. 40, let alone 70+ megs for one gif is way, way too much. They're beautiful but maybe we should make a limit later on to only five megs max.

I mean they're straight incredible, but 4 and 5 are so far ahead of the rest of us by so much...

I'd love an NGS next - I know you're keen on an MS Paint... I mean I love it all, and ill enter whatever, but the bar has been raised to such a height with this one it would be great to mix it up a bit.

It's over ?!

What was the point of the thread then ? Why did we make new shoops ?

Congratz to the winner I guess :)

However the creative genius of number 7 needs a mention - I voted for it just because it's so fucking nuts... Well done whichever lunatic made that one.

I voted for 4 and 5. They're just too good, but you're right about 7.
I got obliterated in this one but rightly so seeing the comp. Cheers for the love, lads.

giphy.gif

Back