Shoop ✌️✌WINNERS REVEALED!! - INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE - SEASON 5 "SHOOPERBOWL" voting and UFC 223 Shoop

Vote for your two favorite. You get two votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Empty Emp as usual... Our evil shopping overlord strikes again!

Also well done to @bigwaverider for salvaging 2nd place out of like 3 votes in the first round... Shooping like a man possessed.

I'm very happy with 5th place given the competition.

Thanks and great job to everyone!

There's so much pressure to keep winning. When I finally lose, I'm going to have a Ronda-esque meltdown.

Thanks and great job to everyone!

There's so much pressure to keep winning. When I finally lose, I'm going to have a Ronda-esque meltdown.

Man I hope I am there when that happens!! <{jackyeah}>

emp-pillow-jpg.368463

Attachments

• emp pillow.jpg
    emp pillow.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 178
Good job to all. It was fun.

I'm happy with 3rd place for my first contest.

I knew #5 of this round was made by @bigwaverider. Great job! Easily the best shoop in both rounds. Well, equal to #4 by @Empty Emp. Can't tell which one is better. Both were levels over everything else.

I got you @Myrddin Wild

Good thinking with the ATAT, funny stuff, the numbers are lying.
Thank You bro... I saw your support in there & I appreciate it. Thank you to all who voted for me
icon_cheers.png

Showing a bleeding Chiesa probably got a little too serious... most people just vote for what makes them laugh & that was kind of a buzz kill that I didn't realize cause I was dealing with a lot of technical problems instead of having time to step back & see it.

There's a white outline around everything & the ATAT scene staying up in the background & violently snapping off eventually. Interestingly, it didn't do that in my Photoshop session. In PS it faded off as the next one faded in... so I didn't even know how to fix it cause I couldn't see it in my session. It only did it when I saved it to gif... lol

Anywayz... I was dealing with all that in the hours before the deadline... & I just ran out of time to tweek it out. Lesson'z learned to give myself more time for such a big project.

All that said... 4 & 5 would've still walked away with it. I voted for them myself~ :D Great job Brother Rider & Emp
fIpd6RN.gif

Last edited:
That phone number on the bus in #1 is going to bug me all week. When voting's over, whoever made it (and I know who you are) needs to explain. Is it 1-800-GOOF-BUS?
I can't tell you how thrilled I was that someone got that one. I usually end up throwing in easter eggs that only make sense to me, but yes, that's the Goof Bus!

I got obliterated in this one but rightly so seeing the comp. Cheers for the love, lads.
I was very impressed by the idea of yours, it's why I voted for it. Not that the others weren't creative, but that one was outside of the box and I approved.

That said, my god you guys are savages. I'm psyched to have won the most votes for a non-gif, I'll take that to the bank. All done on MS paint, lads, even the score which took forever to duplicate pixel by pixel in paint. I had the score on my left monitor and I drew it incredibly slowly on my right. Totally worth it. I even taught myself how to make a little palette to store extra colors while I was going, since the numbers had to be so many different colors to look right.

As @peterpants attorney.... we will be claiming innocent due to my client simply answering a request from Shoopville.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/140271661/

As neither the requesting party nor my client were aware of your shoop at the time... we ask that all charges be dismissed.
My legal team and I have agreed to let go of the charges.

However, the use of the image must remain unprofitible. If Mr Peterpants were to use this image to generate revenue, a lawsuit will ensue.

^ Thank you to my council and thank you Mr. Sansnom for understanding the nature of this unintentional incident.

I can't tell you how thrilled I was that someone got that one. I usually end up throwing in easter eggs that only make sense to me, but yes, that's the Goof Bus!
Nice! Were the 50000 and 25000 references to the bail amount? And is that a Shadface of the boat?

Applause on the score creation, really; it looked so good I figured it for a cloning job.

Not sure who caught it but I had a similar line of play and threw in a hidden Tony Ferguson 'death angel' in the sky over Iwo Jima that day.

I also went with multiple grey-scales until peaking in a flesh colour as I went up Tony's leg to communicate a movement through time from 1945 to April 2018. Getting the Khabib hats absolutely perfect took me too long to have made it into a GIF of any kind so I ended up just having to run with what I had. Happy with the final product nonetheless.

Back