Shoop ✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "B" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

This is bizzare. Did you use green screen?

That's cool brah. W/e you think deserves to advance. :)

He fits perfectly as Quigon Jin or h/e you spell it. Maybe I can do a Quigon/Lando animated shoop but I don't know a good scene from the movie. Suggestions?

It's a meme from the game Dark Souls. It's not my original content. I'm not sure how they made the gif, because you can't make your character do that animation in the game.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/giantdad

here ya go mate. gif and a still image. had to make lando look like he was looking at jar jar. source image in spoiler.

PHQa5ZY.gif

aLJ5Qtl.jpg

lando-pose-jpg.394001
Well done bro!! That looks great
icon_cheers.png

...& just in time for the great LOG takeover of 2018 :p

Well done bro!! That looks great
icon_cheers.png

...& just in time for the great LOG takeover of 2018 :p

Made another Lando/Star-Wars one. This one wasn't so easy with him going from dark to light and from no smile to his giant grin on his face.

vCRcDoa.gif

just made this... posted it in the IC thread too.

wiNHLT4.gif

ALL SHOOPERS READ THIS WHOLE POST. There is some new information and rule changes that you need to know

OK these people below have advanced. Some new guys even made the top 10 so watch out!! Final round will be for UFC 226. The rules are the same as the ones in the sign up thread except for this new rule:

NEW RULE!!!

• Do not upload your images to a site that had your name in it in any way, shape, or form. This includes, but is not limited to your forum name, any other internet name you may have, or even your real name. This included Photobucket accounts.

The submissions this time were a disaster. Even some of our most experienced Shoopers screwed up. The rules below are the ones that people screwed up, so please follow them as well as the rest in the sign up thread. Make sure when you PM me your entry that the PM is titled with your User Name and "NGS Entry" in the title. This makes it so much easier on me. A proper title would be "Bigwaverider NGS Entry". I got PM's with things like "Hey BWR", "Here it is", etc. I can easily overlook those in my PM box and you won't get entered.

• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com if you do not fell like making an account OR https://imgur.com if you feel like making a permanent account.

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

• Single frame, static images only.

• No storyboard Shoops.

B3. 44 vote(s) @Sansnom
B7. 37 vote(s) @bigwaverider
B4. 36 vote(s) @Fossor
A4. 35 vote(s) @Ikky
B10. 30 vote(s) @lostdog000
A3. 28 vote(s) @Kazzy
A6. 27 vote(s) @TCE
B8. 25 vote(s) @Cowboy Cerroliveira
A1. 25 vote(s) @MacGregor
A2. 25 vote(s) @Myrddin Wild
A7. 25 vote(s) @Thread
B11. 23 vote(s) @kicks
B2. 22 vote(s) @RyuHayabusa
A5. 21 vote(s) @Chuck
B6. 20 vote(s) @Buff
A12. 17 vote(s) @Anung Un Rama
B9. 17 vote(s) @jeicex
A8. 14 vote(s) @X Factor
A10. 14 vote(s) @CerebralKnievel
A9. 11 vote(s) @Ottawaguy

@BLACKWOLF @Boxiana @jojoRed. If you want to be an alternate for the Final Round for UFC 226 then post here, tag me, AND PM me. You have like a 99.9% chance of someone bowing out.

B1 @Boxiana 10 vote(s)
B11 @BLACKWOLF 10 vote(s)
B5 @jojoRed 10 vote(s)

Last edited:
Back