Shoop ✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "B" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Myrddin Wild

<Dany07>

5635FA49CCD01108FD22894423BCBCE2EF93F4A4

Hopefully something actually comes to me for this one (or I'm not so hungover that I wind up actually remembering to create something).

Anyone have any grand tips on where to find high quality images, post-fight? I generally google around and MMA Junkie and some other sites will have some, but this time (for the Yoel and Robert fight) it was the same basic shots over and over. I don't know, just wondering if I overlooked a good source.

Hopefully something actually comes to me for this one (or I'm not so hungover that I wind up actually remembering to create something).

Anyone have any grand tips on where to find high quality images, post-fight? I generally google around and MMA Junkie and some other sites will have some, but this time (for the Yoel and Robert fight) it was the same basic shots over and over. I don't know, just wondering if I overlooked a good source.

A lot of the times there aren't any shoop worthy reactions from fight photos.

But once in a while there happens to be a great shoop worthy picture.

If there aren't, just gotta use creativity.

A lot of the times there aren't any shoop worthy reactions from fight photos.

But once in a while there happens to be a great shoop worthy picture.

If there aren't, just gotta use creativity.

Yeah, the last one that I loved enough to shoop was unconscious Rockhold.

Yeah, the last one that I loved enough to shoop was unconscious Rockhold.
There's always a couple of MMA sites that have different photos.

I do my searches the same way you do but most of the time end up using other unrelated photos to do the shoops since most of the times there aren't any worthy photos from the fight.

It would be nice if there was some sort of database with all the photos taken from a fight in one place.

There's always a couple of MMA sites that have different photos.

I do my searches the same way you do but most of the time end up using other unrelated photos to do the shoops since most of the times there aren't any worthy photos from the fight.

It would be nice if there was some sort of database with all the photos taken from a fight in one place.

It's odd how many pro photographers are cageside for these events, yet how difficult it seems to be to find any particular image. For this last one for instance, I wanted just a decent closeup of Yoel with the blown out eye. Couldn't find anything

you don't have to use new images. in my shoop I used some old ones.

It's odd how many pro photographers are cageside for these events, yet how difficult it seems to be to find any particular image. For this last one for instance, I wanted just a decent closeup of Yoel with the blown out eye. Couldn't find anything
I'm pretty sure they have a lot more pictures but probably filter out all the bad ones and use what they think are the best to put on their website.

But it's odd because often different websites seem to have the same pictures.

Also, I assume these photographers would have cameras that can take multiple shots a second.

Would be nice to know.

The UFC's website often has a handful of articles with people who break down the event & those often have many event pictures in them. I haven't seen a library of them or anything. You'd think they would offer them to the public to spread around, but I don't think the UFC does that any more. They used to.

Of course the Sherdog Shoop album is a very nice resource for images that are all ready cut out for you. https://sherdogshoop.imgur.com/ But you won't get anything from the current event in there until it gets updated with all the templates people used.

Regarding "high quality"... there's 2 things I use as my go to if a picture I find needs to be higher quality or if I just want a different size.
https://tineye.com/ actually has an app that works directly from "right click" on firefox... but you can just go to the website too.
https://images.google.com/ - then click on the icon in the box that looks like a camera

In both of those, you can load an image & it will search the internet for similar pictures. Some are too obscure, but if it's a well distributed picture, you can often get everything from say 50 x 50 to 3,000 x 3,000 & everywhere in between. They're good resources to make sure you're working with the highest quality picture possible.

Last edited:
Lol well, i was expecting to finish last but i think i didnt do bad for first timer i guess

Proud of myself. .......... Hopefully i can only improve from here........ Unless i have no talent in any department lol

Disappointed my shoop fell so flat, I was proud of that one. I didn't put any Easter eggs in it like I usually do, oh well. Just glad I'm moving on to the next round.

But I'm very happy to see new names in the top list, I love shoop prospects.

Lol well, i was expecting to finish last but i think i didnt do bad for first timer i guess

Proud of myself. .......... Hopefully i can only improve from here........ Unless i have no talent in any department lol
Personally I just didn't gravitate toward the foot fetish concept... but the talent is definitely there. Concept is alwayz king in these contests. I've seen people whip together something in 15 minutes that beats a shoop that took a vet all day to make. (In fact it happened to me here.) So keep having fun & welcome to "Shoop Club" :D

Disappointed my shoop fell so flat, I was proud of that one. I didn't put any Easter eggs in it like I usually do, oh well. Just glad I'm moving on to the next round.

Your quality waz there. I personally cringed the whole time when Tuivasa was drinking out of people's shoe (first I've noticed this practice) & as if that wasn't bad enough, they spit in it. So I just didn't gravitate toward it because that practice blows my mind & I kind of want to remain in denial that people really do that... lol. :D Solid Paint skill though. :p

Last edited:
Back