✦Sherdog's 2016 March Madness Tournament Bracket Challenge✦

I might join I'll get the girl in accounting to do mine and win the whole damn thing

Back in the Yahoo group. Can't wait for Sunday.

Is anyone having problems joining the ESPN bracket? Seems like we had problems with it last year.

Awesome thanks for setting that up.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

Picks are in. Got quite a few upsets.

Some information that may be useful that I have have not seen anyone mention before.

I went back to the 2010 tournament and found Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2010, Three upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2011, Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2012, Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2013, Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2014, and Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2015.

Now what got me going back to look at these results were the match ups this year, I thought that the 6 vs 11 match ups were the best match ups of the 1st round. You have Arizona vs Wichita St/Vandy, Notre Dame vs Michigan/Tulsa, Seton Hall vs Gonzaga, and Texas vs Northern Iowa.

I personally will have two upsets from Gonzaga, Michigan(assuming they win the play in), and Nothern Iowa.

Last edited:
Some information that may be useful that I have have not seen anyone mention before.

I went back to the 2010 tournament and found Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2010, Three upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2011, Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2012, Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2013, Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2014, and Two upsets of 11 over 6 seeds in 2015.

Now what got me going back to look at these results were the match ups this year, I thought that the 6 vs 11 match ups were the best match ups of the 1st round. You have Arizona vs Wichita St/Vandy, Notre Dame vs Michigan/Tulsa, Seton Hall vs Gonzaga, and Texas vs Northern Iowa.

I personally will have two upsets from Gonzaga, Michigan(assuming they win the play in), and Nothern Iowa.

You never finished the 2014-2015 NFL Pick Em

Really the only 11 over 6 I have is UNI beating Texas. And I keep going back and forth on Utah/Fresno State.

I have Utah losing in the 2nd round, I usually don't have any high seeds getting upset in the 1st round of my bracket. The 6 seed upsets are the largest I have this year.

Upset specials are Little Rock, Iona, and Fresno State.

Maybe Hawaii, Ty Wallace on Cal just broke his hand in practice.

Back