【Official】Mirko Cro Cop vs. Tsuyoshi Kosaka

Valentin_Rus

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND-PRIX 2017 Bantam & Woman's Super Atom Weight Tournament 2nd ROUND/Final ROUND

Date: December 29&31, 2017
yMrX6ge.jpg

WTF?

Last edited:
nooooooooooo

Last edited:
japanese fans are gonna be like
giphy.gif

Pride nostalgia at its finest. Now if only they could put together JZ Cavalcante vs. Kid Yamamoto and capitalize on HERO's nostalgia.

RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND-PRIX 2017 Bantam & Woman's Super Atom Weight Tournament 2nd ROUND/Final ROUND

Date: December 29&31, 2017
yMrX6ge.jpg

WTF?

Yeah, that post might aswell say 'Fuck you' a dozen times over and none of us could tell.

Tk wants to die in the ring i suppose. I like how hw fighters just fight til their 80. Mir v. Fedor in bellator and now cc/tk. Where's tank? Have him fight kimo or somethin

i was hoping for a somewhat more challenging opponent for CC to be honest. this matchup is a huge letdown for me personally.

mirko confirms a fight? i love it ¡¡ don't mind his rival [<diva4}

Relax

TK will hop around for 5 minutes punching the air before engaging and the crowd will be enthralled with the Performance

Then Cro Cop will hunt him down by about minute 7

It will be 8 minutes of breathtaking PRIDE 2.0 esque action

Last edited:
Pride nostalgia at its finest. Now if only they could put together JZ Cavalcante vs. Kid Yamamoto and capitalize on HERO's nostalgia.
Tk only fought for Pride 3 times...I don't consider him a pride fighter like Mirko

This shits ridiculous . I like freakshow fights and all , but TK's gonna get hurt .

This is y no1 cares about rising right now why don't they put on a fight that's actualLY going to be competitive

Cro Cop just posted on his facebook:

Google translate:

Dear friends and everyone who follows my career, you certainly know I'm back for Japan again for the new year as a result of the deal with RIZIN. I have just won the Rizin tournament after winning the tournament for me to make a farewell match if I fix the injuries that mucile me.plan it was a match with Fedor but two things had to cover, to patch the cartilage on the knee and Fedor to win Mitrione. My agent was on this match as a guest and waited for the form to be formalized and signed. I fixed my knee but Fedor he lost his fight and he missed it as an option. I spent the whole summer talking about how, when and with whom to do the match. Finally, it came to an agreement with Rizina that it was going to be the next year with the winner of Rizin's heavyweight tournament is held every other year, the same one I won for the new year and the final will be in September of the next year so that the winner could fight with me on 31.12.2018.

Of course I could have asked for some easy opponent, and of course that and some of the young lions who will win the heavy tournament will be risky and difficult but when my beloved Japanans are making a prospect, let them be in style. I think it is better honorable to lose the top opponent but to beat the innocent opponent. although I'll be in 45 now and even though it's time to prove to anyone behind me, I think that since there is nothing to do with Fedor, that was a big wish, that it is the best solution. To keep up the form I simply have to do the fight on 31.12 this year and one in April or July.On the agreement. to make a break of 2 years and enter the ring with one of the beasts who will win the tournament is unavoidable and the 2 years old break in my age is simply unacceptable. I have to go through at least 8 weeks of preparation for keeping the high martial art. It does not go without interval training, spurious sparring, sp and all that is necessary to stay in a superior martial form.I can not do that by doing the same if I do not have a fight in front of me and the motive for victory. Theoretically such preparations can also work from 'pure peace' but how to make myself I go through it just for the sake of maintaining my years with so many struggles behind me, and I have already said, after a new year, that leaving as a winner has no price and it really does not exist and that's why I will save for that fight as never .

As for the opponent for this new year, I still do not know anything. Now I know that two of them, both 15 years younger than me, have refused to fight me. They probably are sorry to beat a gentleman 43 years old. Thank you for that. It is not on me to speak who they were, soon Rizin finds a little less emotional opponent to accept the fight. And to be honest, mma is without debate the most cruel sport of today, but believe I would love to fight for another 20 years. I like that sport and that adrenaline so much. and those bloody preparations and those traveling with my crew, but I know that I've broken my career through all the usual limits. no matter how much I like this I know everything and our human passages and I am aware that I have come to the last but the last phase of my career. because nature and its laws have never been deceived, so I will not. Greetings to all. ☺

Last edited:
Back