【Official】Mirko Cro Cop vs. Tsuyoshi Kosaka

mirko is only 4 years younger than tk, 'so they are same age'...... anyone saw last weekend fujita (47) vs aorigele (22) ??
oh i completely missed that one. thank you.
anyway that is a fight to make Mirko vs Aorigele.

Mirko would like to fight Fedor on any terms, so it was not Mirko's condition. And Cro Cop is very sad that rematch with Fedor will not happen.

Probably Bellator or Millen or whoever is in charge placed that condition that Fedor has to beat Mitrione in order to be allowed to fight Cro Cop or as a condition for that fight to happen, or Fedor himself didn't want to accept the fight.

Mirko would destroy Fedor at this stage of their careers no doubt he would love the fight.

Even still a fight against TK isn't even a warm up. I'm sure would get more out of a few round sparring someone decent.

Sergei vs Crocop would have been a much better fight. Even Bigfoot if we wanted a guy who is shot but was a recognisable name more recently. This fight is terrible

Jesus. I thought TK retired after losing to Baruto?

Yeah, that post might aswell say 'Fuck you' a dozen times over and none of us could tell.

I have that tattooed on my arm. It means 'peace be upon you'..'or penis be inside you' depends who you ask.

TK really doesn't need to fight, nevermind Crocop.

Back