1 MINIGUN vs 50 000 INFANTRY

Wouldn't you just loop around and outflank him?

Wouldn't you just loop around and outflank him?
Dude.
Minigun.
The answer to any question.

Try it out today and the results will astound you.

"Did you finish that report for the three o' clock meeting?"

"Minigun!"

Well that's my dose of cartoony bullshit for the day

Reminds me of playing StarCraft as Terrian vs 7 Zerg bots on an infinite resource map, just leaving the game running with about 20 tanks behind bunkers for maximum kills.

Reminds me of playing StarCraft as Terrian vs 7 Zerg bots on an infinite resource map, just leaving the game running with about 20 tanks behind bunkers for maximum kills.

Good times

<mma1>

That was not 50,000 soldiers ..

More like 200

Nobody sane would keep charging after the first line is gunned down. I would run but backwards
I imagine in that situation, everything would be done on instinct. Also, group psychology would effect how one would behave. Also, being products of a different time, where there would've been more pressure to serve "honorably". As well getting used to doing it. Have you ever seen/read All Quiet on the Western Front? After a few days at the front, they've all pretty much accepted they're going to die in the war.

sure you kill lots of infantry men, but the gun is gonna jam, or overheat or malfunction eventually, and then you die.

Your commanders will shoot you if you run backwards.

Why would anyone wanna fight for them, if theyre getting killed by their own superiors. Fuck that.

If Mark Wahlberg was in the Wehrmacht it wouldna gone down like that

Nobody sane would keep charging after the first line is gunned down. I would run but backwards

You need to read up on historical battles such as the Battle of Dieppe where wave after wave of the first feet on the ground were just cannon fodder and yet the latter ranks just kept on coming.

Back