10 Greatest NBA Players of all Time

Here is my list of top 10 GOAT based on individual and team accomplishments, as well as longevity and peak dominance:

1. Michael Jordan
2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
3. LeBron James
4. Magic Johnson
5. Wilt Chamberlain
6. Larry Bird
7. Shaquille O'neal
8. Bill Russell
9. Kobe Bryant
10. Tim Duncan

Hon. mention: Hakeem Olajuwon, Oscar Robertson, Karl Malone

Thoughts on this Sherbros?
Comment your top 10!

That is a really good list. I basically agree. There are a lot more honorable mentions out there.

Remember the 1992 U.S. Olympic basketball team? Fucking insane.

61cd1ad1d81d434b8cf4c4b3aef84174.ashx

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Kobe
4. Lebron
5. Magic
6. Wilt
7. Duncan
8. Shaq
9. Bird
10. Russell

Wilt and Russell played in a weak league filled with white players and only a dozen teams.

While it's true that Kareem wasn't the number one option once Magic arrived, he had been playing for 10 years in the NBA and played all 4 years of college I believe.

Something to consider, especially him being as big as he was.
He was mvp in magic rookie season and FMVP another year but i get your point

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Kobe
4. Lebron
5. Magic
6. Wilt
7. Duncan
8. Shaq
9. Bird
10. Russell

Wilt and Russell played in a weak league filled with white players and only a dozen teams.
LolBron over Magic?? Wtf

LolBron over Magic?? Wtf

LeBron is objectively #1.

Everyone admits LeBron is bigger, stronger, faster, has more responsibility and has more achievements with far less talent to help him. The only Jordan argument has is "Muh rings" and some superstitious bullshit. So LeBron > Jodan =/= Magic IMO

Magic is LeBron Light which is kinda crazy cuz Magic was insane.

LeBron is objectively #1.

Everyone admits LeBron is bigger, stronger, faster, has more responsibility and has more achievements with far less talent to help him. The only Jordan argument has is "Muh rings" and some superstitious bullshit. So LeBron > Jodan =/= Magic IMO

Magic is LeBron Light which is kinda crazy cuz Magic was insane.
Didn't LolBron have to move and form super teams? Sorry bub, LeBronze has way too many Ls, flops and super team formations to gift him Finals snd Finals appearances.

Lol at being greater than Magic when LeRoux has always played in the easy ass lEastern Canference. Probably the easiest and weakest the East has ever been and it's been this way for over way more than a decade.

Anyone feel like Larry Bird gets overrated? I think you put a prime Kobe on that Celtics team and he wins 5 rings tbh..

Anyone feel like Larry Bird gets overrated? I think you put a prime Kobe on that Celtics team and he wins 5 rings tbh..

Bird was crafty and played the right way. That gets you a lot of love.

Didn't LolBron have to move and form super teams? Sorry bub, LeBronze has way too many Ls, flops and super team formations to gift him Finals snd Finals appearances.

Lol at being greater than Magic when LeRoux has always played in the easy ass lEastern Canference. Probably the easiest and weakest the East has ever been and it's been this way for over way more than a decade.
This whole post basically sums up what casual fans say when hating LeBron.

>A broken Dwade and Bosh with a fragile heart is a super team. Wade was only able to score after 2009 MVP-ish season because LeBron opened the court up for him. He hit a brick wall in I think 2011.

Reminder Magic played with Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Both Magic and Jordan had arguably top 20 players to ever play the game with them also being top 20. Also James Worthy,

You also think the East was strong in Jordans era? Lulz were had my man. You almost had me.

Underrated if anything. I used to think he was overrated but the dude could ball out.

3 rings, 3x MVP, 2x FMVP, 9x All NBA 1st team, 12x All Star, career averages of 24/10/6, on top of a great college career. If injury didn't cut his career short, his resume would be even bigger. And did it in an era that had Showtime Lakes, Bad Boys, young MJ, etc. He's easily top 10 all time.

That is a really good list. I basically agree. There are a lot more honorable mentions out there.

Looks like the Admiral hit up the juice spot before that photo

Although I've never been into the NBA like I am the NFL, NHL and UFC, everyone there I recognize instantly except the white dude behind Jordan. Who is that? I don't even have a guess.

Although I've never been into the NBA like I am the NFL, NHL and UFC, everyone there I recognize instantly except the white dude behind Jordan. Who is that? I don't even have a guess.
Christian Laettner, the GOAT college bball rustler.

That was an awesome basketball team. They kicked ass all over the place in the Olympics.

Last edited:
Back