10 Plans Adolf Hitler Wanted to Implement Had The Nazis won

Where is the @TheGreatA? He knows a lot about this topic it seems.

The "sun gun" was actually a thing (although only in theory), don't know about the rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_gun

A lot of the crazy Nazi plans are taken from Hitler's latter-day rants. But he would often completely contradict himself within the same monologue.

On one hand he would rant and whine about the plights of Native Americans, Indians and other disenfranchised peoples. But next, he'd use the Americans' treatment of natives or the British treatment of Hindus as an example of why Germans should treat Jews/Slavs the same way, to establish an "American/British Empire" of their own.

The bit about Generalplan Ost is mostly bullshit. You can read the entire plan from here:

http://gplanost.x-berg.de/gplanost.html

I do not see the bits about exterminating the entire Slav race. I'm not saying that it wasn't possibly in the plans, but as far as I can see, this plan doesn't really differ much from how the Soviets treated their own. Transfer the populations that rebel to Siberia and other far corners of Russia, create a subservient under-class out of the people that don't.

One of the crazy Nazi plans, of which there is actual proof, is that Germany wanted to give Finland the northern areas of Sweden and Norway (along with the Western parts of Russia), because he felt that the Northern hemisphere of Europe belonged to Finno-Ugric peoples. He wanted Germanic people to populate the Southern areas, and to push Slavs further East, due to his belief that they were Asiatic rather than European in origin.

The latter perspective changed gradually as he realized how strongly connected the Slavs, Germans and Finno-Ugrics had been historically, to the point where there was not much difference between a lot of Slavs and Germans. The stuff about Russians being a Mongol horde was a bunch of WW1 propaganda that he, and his generation had been fed, to make them fight against the Russians. So in the latter stages he actually started recruiting Slavs to fight for the Nazi cause.

Some of the worst Nazi scumbags were actually Russian/Eastern European collaborators:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S._Sturmbrigade_R.O.N.A

Last edited:
Questionable source. 10 crazy plans. This was actually the best part of the page:

rntKywe.jpg

I think Hitler would have stepped down after the War. Probably leaving the whole thing to Speer because he wasn't an SS or Wehrmacht guy and had a similar vision to a Grand Germany.
Hitler always stressed that he was in it to remove the Marxists element from the German Land (aka the Jews) and destroy the Bolsheviks. A lesser goal was the unification of the different classes within the Reich.
That would have been achieved and Hitler really despised politics and bureaucracy. In his mind, he just believed he was the only one that could achieve those things.

As an explosive person I think our place in a Nazi and Japanese lead world would have been bleak.

More than likely ruled by the Japanese as subhuman labour only.

Just imagine following a guy who speaks of the genetic super race all the time while having a deformed micro penis that couldn't get women pregnant or properly piss. Even one of his nuts refused to come out.
lol

aren’t these the losers who got crushed in the Olympics by a black man
Germany and their so called Aryan superman(Btw Germans aren't Aryans and only a tiny percentage of real Aryans have blonde hair and blue eyes) got curbstomped by Jesse Owens.

Just imagine following a guy who speaks of the genetic super race all the time while having a deformed micro penis that couldn't get women pregnant or properly piss. Even one of his nuts refused to come out.
lol

Agreed but to be fair. One could suffer from less physically desirable genetic effects. And still care about eugenics. He was certainly smart but made no claims of his physical superiority. Rathef he saw the german people as 1 big tribe and wanted the best to excel and be created.

As an explosive person I think our place in a Nazi and Japanese lead world would have been bleak.

More than likely ruled by the Japanese as subhuman labour only.

The Japanese are unbelievably brutal probably because their relative isolation during the early dark ages and the begginings of the Samu warrior era, limitted resources,Islands that has frequent natural calamities and that lead to constant warfare.

Agreed but to be fair. One could suffer from less physically desirable genetic effects. And still care about eugenics. He was certainly smart but made no claims of his physical superiority. Rathef he saw the german people as 1 big tribe and wanted the best to excel and be created.

Well, if you're going to be speaking to no end about the superior genetics your super race has while not having the ability to further even your own genetic line, I'm going to malign you, and look upon you like an evil fool.

He made many claims about the physical and mental superiority of the German race.

lol

Even Germans themselves at the time used to joke that,

"The perfect German is as blond as Hitler, as tall as Goebbels and as slim as Goering!";)

Last edited:
Back