10 Reasons Why JUSTICE LEAGUE Flopped at the U.S. Box Office

All I know is Ben Affleck needs to be in the Matt Reeves' BATMAN. He needs a solid win under his batbelt or I'm afraid he'll subject us to another shitty back tattoo and sulk the rest of his way to an unseemly retirement and booze.

no one really cares about DC comics, its an inferior product. that is why it failed.

My dreams of an Animal Man and Plastic Man movie are slowly but surely fading away :(
Mark my words, I predict Animal Man will get a TV series in the future. This would be the Manimal for the new generation.

WB should ... start cherry picking more talent from Marvel.
They already did.

iNCc7GV.jpg

They should just keep all the actors and cancel or at least postpone all future projects until they introduce Green Lantern, Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman properly. I like Deathstroke but why the hell is he getting his own movie before some of the most famous superheroes that DC has to offer. They're so stupid over there, literally any fan would run their cinematic universe better.
I actually like that DC is focusing on its villains, something that Marval lacks. A Justice League vs Injustice league would generate more hype if they play their cards right on villain solo movies.

I think everyone should share the blame including the studio and Snyder.

Last edited:
I actually like that DC is focusing on its villains, something that Marval lacks. A Justice League vs Injustice league would generate more hype if they play their cards right on villain solo movies.

DC clearly has the Stronger Rogues gallery by a Country Mile, However I fucking Hate Eisenberg's Evil Facebook CEO Lex Luthor and Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke is a gamble because quite frankly he is a pretty bad actor.

Wait, wut?? Captain America is in the justice league??
It's an inside joke with my Sherdog friends and the readers of the JL thread. I guess it's time I explain the history of it all to everybody. It started last October when Justice League released a bunch of character posters (see below) and I thought it reminded me of Captain America in the Winter Soldier poster. I thought I'd make a Cap poster and make him the new JL member. From then on, I've put Steve in other JL posters, images and clips. So basically Reason #10 is a culmination of all of that tomfoolery.

GPqucu7.jpg

Should they reboot DCEU?

wait a few or more years. Then restart it with flash point?

Just saw JL, thought it was great.

I'd put it at least on the same level as Avengers 2 or Civil War. It was fine. I like how they characterized Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman. Thought it was cool.

Also, found that original CGI footage they used for Steppenwolf and Wonder Woman fighting:

Should they reboot DCEU?

wait a few or more years. Then restart it with flash point?

They should ignore Superman entirely. He just isnt a very interesting character.

I'd rather see movies wirh their lesser known characters like Marvel did with Ant-Man and GOTG.

If they continue with Superman the stink of these movies is going to remain, even if they make a good movie.

Jesus christ. As much trouble Snyder has with his stories, I’m going to miss his visuals. The difference in a Snyder shot and a Whedon shot.

Snyder:

ECD18_DE4_62_AD_4_BED_8_B7_F_BC49_FCA9_AB36.jpg

Whedon:

0451_D1_D9_97_B2_46_C4_B854_26_A9_D17_E5_FF5.jpg

they need to come out w/new shit. this comic book shit is just corny.

They should ignore Superman entirely. He just isnt a very interesting character.

I'd rather see movies wirh their lesser known characters like Marvel did with Ant-Man and GOTG.

If they continue with Superman the stink of these movies is going to remain, even if they make a good movie.

That's one of the main problems with DC, superman is basically a cheat code. Marvel did the right thing by excluding thor and hulk from civil war because they are too powerful.

DC clearly has the Stronger Rogues gallery by a Country Mile, However I fucking Hate Eisenberg's Evil Facebook CEO Lex Luthor and Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke is a gamble because quite frankly he is a pretty bad actor.

Does it? How so, quality or recognizable/popular? Batman has a solid group of villains the public recognizes, but Spiderman is probably on par. After that I would think X-Men probably has the next strongest stable of recognizable foes. Maybe Superman after that but then probably Fantastic Four and so on, I don't really see either side having a real advantage in that regard

Does it? How so, quality or recognizable/popular? Batman has a solid group of villains the public recognizes, but Spiderman is probably on par. After that I would think X-Men probably has the next strongest stable of recognizable foes. Maybe Superman after that but then probably Fantastic Four and so on, I don't really see either side having a real advantage in that regard

Oops let me clarify DCEU vs MCU

The DCEU had all of their Villains under one banner. As of right now the MCU just this year are able to use Spidey villain. Until Disney purchasing Fox Movies is actually a done deal the Fantastic 4 and X-Men rogues are still out of reach.

Back