10 Reasons Why JUSTICE LEAGUE Flopped at the U.S. Box Office

Yeah, Season 1 was really great. I even enjoyed a lot of Season 2.
Flash and Wells/Reverse Flash are well done. It's the side characters and stories that brought that show down
Iris especially about single handedly killed the show for me

Yeah, way too much emotional baggage. I just want to see the Flash make the laws of Physics his bitch and punch bad guys in the face really fast:D

I've always liked Cisco, Wells is great when he's being a evil, or at least a dick. And as for Snow...{<tongue}

11. Because you touch yourself at night.

Seriously though, I didn’t even know it was out, or was made. Poor marketing is poor.

Because it sucks, with all the money spended they really could do far more better

Yeah, Season 1 was really great. I even enjoyed a lot of Season 2.
Flash and Wells/Reverse Flash are well done. It's the side characters and stories that brought that show down
Iris especially about single handedly killed the show for me

I hate when they bring in side super heroes. I used to watch Smallville (loved the Lex Luthor in that show). When they brought in the green arrow I was about done with it. Just killed it for me.

Yeah, i can't stand this Flash. The tv show Flash is WAY better.
The movie guy came off as just a autistic weirdo. And i don't know if the actor is gay irl, but he came off that way to me. I can't picture him in a solo movie where the story is half focused on his awkwardness trying to court Iris.
Funny that you noticed those specific characteristics about him. He played a teenage psychopath in a pretty dark movie 'We need to talk about Kevin' with Tilda Swinton in 2011. There was this notorious scene of him masturbating and keeping eye contact with his mother when she caught him in the act. So yeah, I was pretty shocked they cast him as the Flash.

Funny that you noticed those specific characteristics about him. He played a teenage psychopath in a pretty dark movie 'We need to talk about Kevin' with Tilda Swinton in 2011. There was this notorious scene of him masturbating and keeping eye contact with his mother when she caught him in the act. So yeah, I was pretty shocked they cast him as the Flash.

I've heard about that movie, and that scene, but never saw it.

Just did a little google search, and apparently he is gay. I, of course don't care who he bangs, but it seemed pretty obvious to me when i watched him in JL. I don't see him selling me in a love story with a girl

Odd..and terrible casting choice, imo.
I don't know who the actor they had as the Flash in BvsS, but that guy had a better, nondorky look imo.
Flash always kind of reminded me of Spiderman/Peter Parker. He's a bit of a dork and awkward, but he's still a solid dude with a good head on his shoulder..brave and smart.
This Flash just seems quirky..i don't see him as someone that wants to be a hero. And he doesn't come across as particularly brilliant or brave

I must be in the minority.

To me, the first season of Flash was damn near unwatchable for the first 3/4's of the show. It wasn't until towards the end of the season that it really picked up. Season 2 is when I really started getting into it.

this film was actually a lot worse the second time viewing it. I tried to rewatch it now that it is on hbo the pacing is terrible and the actor the got to play the flash was worse than the guy doing it for the cw show.
I've talked before ITT about how me and my missus have had such a hard time watching this retarded fucking movie. It took us a week and like 5 attempts, night after night, and we were talking shit the whole way.

A few weeks ago, while we were surfing through HBO Go with the kids, she goes, "Oh! How about Justice League?" and the kids of course go "Yaaay!" It was too late. I couldn't protest without looking like an ass. We HAD to watch it. All in one go. The shit was painful.

Of course, considering what it took to get through it before, my reaction to her was...

1zzgj1z.jpg

After the kids went to bed, I go "Babe... what the fuck!?" and she says to me "I was hoping it would be better the second time. Sorry!"

It wasn't. It wasn't at all.

Back