• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

+10 Reem threads active on first page, keep the horsemeat alive!

So an Overeem and Ajax supporter. How times must be hard for you recently. I do love it when mighty PEC Zwolle beat Ajax in finals. That's pure honesty too. :icon_lol:
Hmmm, like I said before. Read the entire post. Just the title isn't enough (regarding Overeem). ;)

Cool story. In all honesty, I probably don't care as much as you do. :icon_lol:
Was just pulling your leg because you come here with your negative post, showed a mirror of what you're like and you get all mad and shit. ;)

Hmmm, like I said before. Read the entire post. Just the title isn't enough (regarding Overeem). ;)

Cool story. In all honesty, I probably don't care as much as you do. :icon_lol:
Was just pulling your leg because you come here with your negative post, showed a mirror of what you're like and you get all mad and shit. ;)

I don't need to read the entire post sunshine. It's evident you're butthurt hence you felt the need to create (3?) different threads since Overeem's brutal KO loss to Big Ben.

Overeem sucks dude. P.S He's British anyway

They were/are also a million times better than Kuyt and Kuzman. There's a reason why shit players like that can look good in little leagues like the Dutch one but look out of depth in big leagues

Times change. Money is now the biggest factor in football. The Championship (second league in England) spends way more money than the Eredivisie (with Ajax,PSV and so on). Financial fairplay is a joke. You should know since United just bought players for 200m and the entire EPL has spend over 1 billion Euro's. Which is the most in Europe or anywhere for that matter.

I get the first part but really can't say he has the best most varied offensive striking anymore, not in MMA anyway. Against Ben he was also doing the Jones Bones footstomp thingy, which doesn't make sense to me. And terrible defending.

I didn't like the oblique kick either; brought his hands down and took him off balance. It only works for Jones because he has significant range on all his opponents.

Maybe it would have been all right to throw it once or twice, just to make Ben hesitant and get people talking about how training at Jackson's had added a whole new dimension to him and blah blah blah, but IMO he would have been better off sticking with hard, Dutch Thai low kicks,

I don't need to read the entire post sunshine. It's evident you're butthurt hence you felt the need to create (3?) different threads since Overeem's brutal KO loss to Big Ben.

Overeem sucks dude. P.S He's British anyway

Like I said, if you don't read it you don't know my opinion on the matter. So you're assuming, something Sherddogies like to do. ;)

I'll tell it one more time, more bothered with Mousasi losing than Overeem. And Rothwell really deserved the win. Unsure how much clearer I can be? I don't mind. If I had a real problem I wouldn't be here now. I'd be crying and shit. ;)

Times change. Money is now the biggest factor in football. The Championship (second league in England) spends way more money than the Eredivisie (with Ajax,PSV and so on). Financial fairplay is a joke. You should know since United just bought players for 200m and the entire EPL has spend over 1 billion Euro's. Which is the most in Europe or anywhere for that matter.

Uh as an Arsenal fan I know full well money is the biggest factor. Chelsea and Man City were shit until their sugar daddies came around. Arsenal have spent less than Chelsea, Man City, Man United and Liverpool since the creation of the Premier League.

index_zps75099674.gif

You missed the earlier bit with the hand motion that he did.

Like I said, if you don't read it you don't know my opinion on the matter. So you're assuming, something Sherddogies like to do. ;)

I'll tell it one more time, more bothered with Mousasi losing than Overeem. And Rothwell really deserved the win. Unsure how much clearer I can be? I don't mind. If I had a real problem I wouldn't be here now. I'd be crying and shit. ;)

I'm convinced :wink:

That said, I will still say that his striking remais more precise and more varied than any other heavyweight's. Ben's lucky he caught Reem when he did; he had already had his arm broken by a kick.

It's on Overeem to prove me and others wrong. I just don't see it happening anymore. He's already 34 right? Would hate to see him go down yet another time.

Overeem is a star. He is still only a couple wins away from being able to headline a major pay per view. He would need to lose 5 in a row before people stop talking about him.

He really blew his opportunity, though. If he had won his first several UFC fights, he would probably be the biggest star in the sport. There would have been a major PPV's with the likes of Cain and JDS.

He is not on the "worldbeater" run that many of us thought he would have. That said, I do believe he is capable of beating any HW out there, except for perhaps Cain.

I think Sherdoggers are a bunch of size queens.

People usually say this jokingly, but I think there are some real homosexual tendencies when it comes to people who keep supporting/picking Overeem

Literally no other reason to believe he's a threat other than his physique anymore, which we all know means nothing

HYpFZCP.gif

"I think".

It turned out it wasn't broken.

"Before dropping the ex-Strikeforce champ in the UFC Fight Night 50 co-headliner, Rothwell suffered severe swelling and nerve damage in his right arm when he blocked a kick from Alistair Overeem, his manager Monte Cox told MMAjunkie."

Oh cool, so only nerve damage. That shit's cake. :rolleyes:

"Before dropping the ex-Strikeforce champ in the UFC Fight Night 50 co-headliner, Rothwell suffered severe swelling and nerve damage in his right arm when he blocked a kick from Alistair Overeem, his manager Monte Cox told MMAjunkie."

Oh cool, so only nerve damage. That shit's cake. :rolleyes:

I didn't mention cakes. Just said it wasn't broken.

You stated it was broken; I told you it wasn't.

Back