Crime 1000 Muslims descend on Cologne train station to rape and grope women.

Unpossible. These are helpless, needy refugees, escaping a life of terror and trying their hardest to assimilate.

If you allow large numbers of males that are barely out of the stone age in their thinking combined with a religion that says all non muslin women are whores this is what you get.

I think I said all that needs to be said.
Clearly the solution to this is to bring in more uneducated religious fanatics from third world countries.

You could've said that in the OP, although I don't see the value in this whatsoever.

Lovely people, so tolerant. Well vetted I guess - oh wait.....

This is so bad I hope this is not true.
1000 Men ganging up on women?

Did you check with all 1000 of them and ask them their religion?

wipe these out of date sub humans from the earth....

You're just mad cause white people are on the way out from existing as a race. I give you guys 200 years max before being completely bred out from existence.

Its not the people it's a mentality with so many variables. If you "wipe" them out that will cause a reaction. Instead of wipe we need to help them.

Aint no brakes on the rape train.

Is this really surprising? allow in thousands of young makes, cram them up with no women and no release and this is bound to happen.

Im not against refugees, women, children and married couples should be allowed, but single males? no just now, let them fight in Syria or slave away in a muslim country that has its own methods for dealing with crap like that.

Wasn't really expecting a non-rapey start to 2016.

Just hope that there were a few(preferably all) mass migration supporters among the victims.

Back