Crime 1000 Muslims descend on Cologne train station to rape and grope women.

Except Hitler was German Nationalist trying to stop the "merkels" of his era (or Barbara Spectre, see video above) and Merkel is an east german marxist trying to get back at Germans for Hitler.

The Germans follow Merkel because they are riddled with collective guilt over the "holocaust" nobody is allowed to debate under pain of imprisonment and banishment from society. Since the Germans have almost universally accepted this guilt, it is very easy to manipulate them.

"You must atone for your sin and take these millions of refugees. You don't want me to call you Hitler again...do you?"

Except for that little detail ya nailed it. lol

and you nail'd shit all.

I know that crap they are fed these days, does not change that they have a way about them where they just follow orders like dogs. Political sides or ideals don't matter, they follow either way. Extreme left or right they go along like neutered dogs of a fucking cliff.

Went multi-quote, starting to feel the "storm". Well guess what? It's about to rain. lol

As you didn't explain squat to me, the Crusades started roughly 300 years after most of Christiendom and INDEED EUROPE PROPER was already under invasion.

Charles Martel already repelled saracen hordes from FRANCE at the Battle of Tours in 732AD.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

Spain was already under moslem control when the Crusades began officially in the 11th century and ended in the 15th.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Meanwhile Jihad began in the 7th century and STILL CONTINUES. 1.5 million Armenians exterminated by the Ottoman Turks in the 20th century. THE SAME TURKS MERKEL WANTS TO ADMIT TO GERMANY. lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

3000+ Americans exterminated on 9/11. Approx. 25,000 terror attacks worldwide since then.

http://www.nationalreview.com/postm...36/islamist-terrorism-numbers-carl-eric-scott
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/the-list.aspx

You never answered my question. Why didn't Europeans go for the gold down South in Africa if they originally owned North Africa and the Middle East? Please answer this time. If the Europeans are so superior why didn't they just go south and wipe out the Nubians and take all the wealth and gold for themselves? This should have been easy work for them.

Also, what's your proof that the Middle East and North Africa were European? That is from the direct bloodline of the people of Europe today. A side note, if you believe these people and societies were all pure white and there were no Arabians or Africans in amognst them you're crazy and have been reading too many history books.

Now you're on about Jihad, no ones denying there was a Jihad but what were Europeans doing? Let's make a list.

1. Eradicated Aboriginals in Australia and multiple other races across the globe.
2. Brought Native Americans to near extinction.
3. Mass rapes on multiple continents.
4. Mass slavery and murder on multiple continents.

You want to play this victim card so bad but it just doesn't work when we look at the facts. You want to post rape statistics but they're many times out of context, lies, and you don't examine the statistics on the other side.

Now on to 9/11. I'm a conspiracy theorist myself and know for a fact a few Muslims didn't just fly a plane into a building and blow up the pentagon. There was not even wreckage at the pentagon. So if you're saying that 9/11 is blamed on Muslims then you need to show proof they did it.

Ethiopian jews. Israelis don't agree with you. Israelis are obviously not white since whites discriminating against blacks is obviously racist. lol
http://www.irinnews.org/report/94819/tribulations-being-ethiopian-jew

So because Jews say otherwise that makes it true. It's funny you believe Jews when it's convenient and don't when it's not. They're the biggest liars on the face of the Earth according to you but on this issue they're dead right. You did not debunk the idea that there are genetic Ethiopian Jews. Maybe I missed something in that article. I'm still waiting.

Since you like Africa Check so much..lol

https://africacheck.org/reports/sou...-is-the-rot-far-worse-than-we-have-been-told/

You obviously didn't read this very closely. They said they could not confirm how many had HIV, except to say...

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/20...--88-of-South-Africa’s-police-members-not-HIV

So 9.8% of the police DEFINITELY have HIV and that is "a start". Oh and this article is VERY sketchy, you obviously didn't pay much attention.. It does not even presume to know the total rate. lol

So even if we believe your sources. Approx 23,976 South African police are CONFIRMED to have AIDS and of that 1400 are convicted criminals that enjoy raping white women. 11.2% of South Africa total population has AIDS, highest rape rate in the world. Yeah tell me again it's not a failed state. lol

No I read the article you obviously didn't. You said that over 80% of the police had aids. OVER 80%. 9.8% and 80% are two far different numbers. For instance, if I have a 80% completion percentage in the NFL that makes me the best quarterback ever if I have a 9.8% completion percentage I don't last 1 year. Show me with facts how you get to an 80% aids rate I'd like to see this.

These are just more of our storm front talking points debunked.

You say there are 1400 cops who are convicted criminals. But what proves they "enjoy raping white women." Please provide evidence, these are obviously just your paranoid delusions.

But are black people paranoid when they say that cops are bigoted and biased. Even the FBI admits racists are infiltrating US law enforcement. Here's the PDF.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf

I find it so funny when you storm fronters get so up in arms (fake outrage) about something happening around the world but when injustice is happening in your own backyard well *crickets*.

Of course, most of the document is redacted so we can't see just how far the racists have sunk their teeth into the police force. These racist who are on the force can of course tamper with evidence and do all sorts of harm to whoever stands in their way. Something tells me you won't be outraged about this. But that's just a guess.

This even says that the black farmers account for 38.4 percent of the attacks. It says that blacks are 89% of the population but what percentage of farmers are black is important to know if not we can't really tell how if this COULD be racially motivated. Also, that comes out to 129.5 murders per year not some enormous number.

You never answered my question. Why didn't Europeans go for the gold down South in Africa if they originally owned North Africa and the Middle East? Please answer this time. If the Europeans are so superior why didn't they just go south and wipe out the Nubians and take all the wealth and gold for themselves? This should have been easy work for them.

Also, what's your proof that the Middle East and North Africa were European? That is from the direct bloodline of the people of Europe today. A side note, if you believe these people and societies were all pure white and there were no Arabians or Africans in amognst them you're crazy and have been reading too many history books.

Now you're on about Jihad, no ones denying there was a Jihad but what were Europeans doing? Let's make a list.

1. Eradicated Aboriginals in Australia and multiple other races across the globe.
2. Brought Native Americans to near extinction.
3. Mass rapes on multiple continents.
4. Mass slavery and murder on multiple continents.

You want to play this victim card so bad but it just doesn't work when we look at the facts. You want to post rape statistics but they're many times out of context, lies, and you don't examine the statistics on the other side.

Now on to 9/11. I'm a conspiracy theorist myself and know for a fact a few Muslims didn't just fly a plane into a building and blow up the pentagon. There was not even wreckage at the pentagon. So if you're saying that 9/11 is blamed on Muslims then you need to show proof they did it.

So because Jews say otherwise that makes it true. It's funny you believe Jews when it's convenient and don't when it's not. They're the biggest liars on the face of the Earth according to you but on this issue they're dead right. You did not debunk the idea that there are genetic Ethiopian Jews. Maybe I missed something in that article. I'm still waiting.

No I read the article you obviously didn't. You said that over 80% of the police had aids. OVER 80%. 9.8% and 80% are two far different numbers. For instance, if I have a 80% completion percentage in the NFL that makes me the best quarterback ever if I have a 9.8% completion percentage I don't last 1 year. Show me with facts how you get to an 80% aids rate I'd like to see this.

These are just more of our storm front talking points debunked.

You say there are 1400 cops who are convicted criminals. But what proves they "enjoy raping white women." Please provide evidence, these are obviously just your paranoid delusions.

But are black people paranoid when they say that cops are bigoted and biased. Even the FBI admits racists are infiltrating US law enforcement. Here's the PDF.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf

I find it so funny when you storm fronters get so up in arms (fake outrage) about something happening around the world but when injustice is happening in your own backyard well *crickets*.

Of course, most of the document is redacted so we can't see just how far the racists have sunk their teeth into the police force. These racist who are on the force can of course tamper with evidence and do all sorts of harm to whoever stands in their way. Something tells me you won't be outraged about this. But that's just a guess.

This even says that the black farmers account for 38.4 percent of the attacks. It says that blacks are 89% of the population but what percentage of farmers are black is important to know if not we can't really tell how if this COULD be racially motivated. Also, that comes out to 129.5 murders per year not some enormous number.

We've been over all this dumbass. I'm not playing the victim card but there's no sane reason at all Europeans should let moslems into Europe.

We did all those things, just like moslems did what they did. That's why you should tread very carefully because they can do it again worse this time. The whole guilt thing is wearing thin, people don't care anymore.

Your thesis is Europeans did terrible things (like everyone else) so they should give up their nation voluntarily and go extinct. I disagree.

We've been over all this dumbass. I'm not playing the victim card but there's no sane reason at all Europeans should let moslems into Europe.

We did all those things, just like moslems did what they did. That's why you should tread very carefully because they can do it again worse this time. The whole guilt thing is wearing thin, people don't care anymore.

Your thesis is Europeans did terrible things (like everyone else) so they should give up their nation voluntarily and go extinct. I disagree.

No ones saying that Europeans should allow a mass of illegal migrants into European countries but it's their choice to make (that includes those who are non-white Europeans who are there legally.) And no ones trying to guilt you, some are just tired storm fronters demonizing minorities making claims that are easily debunked like 80% of South African cops have aids and saying insensitive things like "dindu nuffins" when there's no reason to be insensitive douche. But you guys seem to want to do it just because.

And no ones saying Europeans should go extinct that's insane lol. Well at least I tried.

No ones saying that Europeans should allow a mass of illegal migrants into European countries but it's their choice to make (that includes those who are non-white Europeans who are there legally.) And no ones trying to guilt you, some are just tired storm fronters demonizing minorities making claims that are easily debunked like 80% of South African cops have aids and saying insensitive things like "dindu nuffins" when there's no reason to be insensitive douche. But you guys seem to want to do it just because.

And no ones saying Europeans should go extinct that's insane lol. Well at least I tried.

You didn't disprove that 80% of South African cops have AIDS. What you did was present an article that proved beyond a doubt that 10% DO have AIDS and it could very well be much higher. The article put no cap whatsoever on that figure. lol

Unfortunately for you and your shit case against white people 10% is still a high fucking number and the same source said many of them are criminals. So you fucked yourself there. ;)

Actually, the Europeans get to decide who stays there "legal" or not. Legal is not a static thing, it can change. That is the point.

And stop saying "storm front" like it has some kind of currency, you sound like an idiot. There's more hate in one article of Huffpo than all of stormfront.

Last edited:
You didn't disprove that 80% of South African cops have AIDS. What you did was present an article that proved beyond a doubt that 10% DO have AIDS and it could very well be much higher. The article put no cap whatsoever on that figure. lol

Unfortunately for you and your shit case against white people 10% is still a high fucking number and the same source said many of them are criminals. So you fucked yourself there. ;)

Actually, the Europeans get to decide who stays there "legal" or not. Legal is not a static thing, it can change. That is the point.

And stop saying "storm front" like it has some kind of currency, you sound like an idiot. There's more hate in one article of Huffpo than all of stormfront.

You're the one who said that over 80% of the cops have aids. You have to provide proof it's not for me to disprove your positive statement that doesn't have evidence to back it up. I simply showed that your numbers are clearly wrong. That's all I'm required to do. And just because there's no cap does that mean we have to assume some crazy number or rapes?

No one has a "shit case" against white people, no one's even trying to make one against white people, all I'm doing is trying to make you see your hypocrisy. No ones denying 10% is a high number or there are a lot of criminals, when did I try to deny that. I simply posted that link that showed the racist groups were infiltrating the police department which is a fact. Hell one of the cops that was supposedly a racist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

Now before you jump the gun no one is saying that he deserved to be shot for being racist but racist who are infiltrating the police ranks are part of the reason why minority groups complain about harassment.

I agree Europeans get to decide who stays legal and not and those non-white Europeans get to decide as well. By the way by your logic one could say since "legal" isn't a "static thing" that they're limiting the number of whites entering Europe. If "legal" isn't a "static thing" then at any point anyone can change it to their whim and completely fuck whoever they want be they whites or non-whites. That's just dumb.

To my favorite storm fronter.
-Scyther

You're the one who said that over 80% of the cops have aids. You have to provide proof it's not for me to disprove your positive statement that doesn't have evidence to back it up. I simply showed that your numbers are clearly wrong. That's all I'm required to do. And just because there's no cap does that mean we have to assume some crazy number or rapes?

No one has a "shit case" against white people, no one's even trying to make one against white people, all I'm doing is trying to make you see your hypocrisy. No ones denying 10% is a high number or there are a lot of criminals, when did I try to deny that. I simply posted that link that showed the racist groups were infiltrating the police department which is a fact. Hell one of the cops that was supposedly a racist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

Now before you jump the gun no one is saying that he deserved to be shot for being racist but racist who are infiltrating the police ranks are part of the reason why minority groups complain about harassment.

I agree Europeans get to decide who stays legal and not and those non-white Europeans get to decide as well. By the way by your logic one could say since "legal" isn't a "static thing" that they're limiting the number of whites entering Europe. If "legal" isn't a "static thing" then at any point anyone can change it to their whim and completely fuck whoever they want be they whites or non-whites. That's just dumb.

To my favorite storm fronter.
-Scyther

You've presented no proof that 80% of them don't have AIDs. OTOH you presented absolute proof that 10% do, your source admits that's a low estimate so...

Europe is for white people, just as much as Japan is for Japanese people and Africa for black people. End of story. Europe never produced any non-white people, it's not for them just as much as Japan is not for whites.

A fair trade is for Boers to leave Africa and the Africans to leave Europe, otherwise, there will be war.

Many European Americans would be willing to leave America and give it back to the Indians to make teepes and wigwams but we need Europe and the Byzantine and Roman empires back first so get crackin' and get out.

We take our inventions and technology with us of course. Good luck.

Last edited:
You've presented no proof that 80% of them don't have AIDs. OTOH you presented absolute proof that 10% do, your source admits that's a low estimate.

Europe is for white people, just as much as Japan is for Japanese people and Africa for black people. End of story.

Europe never produced any non-white people, it's not for them just as much as Japan is not for whites.

A fair trade is for Boers to leave Africa and the Africans to leave Europe, otherwise, there will be war.

Some people just never change, not even slightly even when proven wrong. You made the claim of 80% prove your number. You won't because you can't.

I think the America's are for Natives all non-Natives need to gtfo. That's what you're saying essentially but I bet we don't see any group of people who think like you in America be they white, black, or Asian, getting their butts up and leaving.

Some people just never change, not even slightly even when proven wrong. You made the claim of 80% prove your number. You won't because you can't.

I think the America's are for Natives all non-Natives need to gtfo. That's what you're saying essentially but I bet we don't see any group of people who think like you in America be they white, black, or Asian, getting their butts up and leaving.

No, it's 80%. You presented nothing to disprove it, it stands despite your belly aching.

I don't see you getting your butts up and going back to Africa.

Indians don't want you here either, nor do the Mexicans and they are not nearly as tolerant as we have been.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Tbh that's bullshit
Are all designed with very black hairs, wich kinda indicate theyr ethnicity.

They're not designed as "white germans", in fact the only different (blond, brown hairs) are the women victims
Sure, they can have used darker skin tones, but germans are social cowards right now (for a good reason)

I hate merkel, globalism, sjw, retardness and on general my continent dying like that... but don't be the mirror douche of theyr douchebagness

Tbh that's bullshit
Are all designed with very black hairs, wich kinda indicate theyr ethnicity.

They're not designed as "white germans", in fact the only different (blond, brown hairs) are the women victims
Sure, they can have used darker skin tones, but germans are social cowards right now (for a good reason)

I hate merkel, globalism, sjw, retardness and on general my continent dying like that... but don't be the mirror douche of theyr douchebagness

Dude, seriously. Give the mealy mouthing a rest.

Dude, seriously. Give the mealy mouthing a rest.
Don't focus on the form then, keep the good heart suggestion

By being salty anus about everything (rapugees in a cartoon being not enough ethnically recognizable in this case) is exactly the same kind of collective retardness that's ruining western culture

Go full blue retard instead full red retard don't fix retardness, just spread it more

Don't focus on the form then, keep the good heart suggestion

By being salty anus about everything (rapugees in a cartoon being not enough ethnically recognizable in this case) is exactly the same kind of collective retardness that's ruining western culture

Go full blue retard instead full red retard don't fix retardness, just spread it more

Wrong! Nice try.

WOW... so it was actually 2000 of these sick fucks - wih over 1000 victims. Disgusting.

Back